Out of Soul Chat

*Shakes head* Are you all trying to propagate madness? DWMA is a school teaching to fight against madness you know. *wags finger* Tsk. Tsk.

Erica and Grace would beg to differ. DWMA is a school for fighting madness, sure. But one way to fight madness is learning to live with it. Madness isn't the problem. It's the ensuing chaos created by acts of madness that is the problem.

Erica and Grace would beg to differ. DWMA is a school for fighting madness, sure. But one way to fight madness is learning to live with it. Madness isn't the problem. It's the ensuing chaos created by acts of madness that is the problem.

You make me tempted to make an Anti-Madness Club in DWMA. It's full of logic-oriented, witch-hating students who believe in preserving order >D

Warren would try to join such a club! He's not technically mad... just very hyper and very egotistical. 

I wasn't part of the Mad Dogs Arc of the rp, but I imagined the students that were there (some of them at least) would develop a hatred of madness...considering what I assumed happened(haven't actually read it ^^;).

You make me tempted to make an Anti-Madness Club in DWMA. It's full of logic-oriented, witch-hating students who believe in preserving order >D

*Cri* Grace and Erica would be hunted by their own friends then :(  Once infected with the madness, it never goes away. 

I wasn't part of the Mad Dogs Arc of the rp, but I imagined the students that were there (some of them at least) would develop a hatred of madness...considering what I assumed happened(haven't actually read it ^^;).

I think that would be a pretty fair statement. Although Grace and Erica would have a different point of view. Most kids witnessed the effects of madness. Grace ended up getting infected by madness, killing a faculty member, threatening the lives of many other students, and attempting to kill Erica, only to infect her as well and get them both suspended. After learning to control the madness, they eventually were able to return to the DWMA under intense supervision. So, yeah...

I think that would be a pretty fair statement. Although Grace and Erica would have a different point of view. Most kids witnessed the effects of madness. Grace ended up getting infected by madness, killing a faculty member, threatening the lives of many other students, and attempting to kill Erica, only to infect her as well and get them both suspended. After learning to control the madness, they eventually were able to return to the DWMA under intense supervision. So, yeah...

Don't forget being used to chop a bit into your partner and causing a good deal of pain in the process! 

Don't forget being used to chop a bit into your partner and causing a good deal of pain in the process! 

Well, at the time, that was Erica's partner, but not Grace's. But yes, that happened too. And yet those who don't know her past probably wonder why such a bright, happy-go-lucky girl has to constantly go to independent counseling sessions.

Need to figure out what to do with Felix.

Hang with/get to know the other non-mission students, train, complain about a flight to England that was abruptly canceled...lol. Dunno. I may try and get the cursed hotel mission going again...but it would be slow going...since I'm still working at getting back onto my feet for this rp. 

Yeah. I don't really think you could consider Grace a protagonist in that one :P

Antagonists are cool too.

What about antagonists that are supposed to be the good guy, but then straight up decapitate a faculty member that's trying to help them without hesitation. Rather, laughing, in fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. In that case, she's terrible. Then again, I always have a soft spot for the dark ones that go good and work on repenting their ways...it's the teenager in me T_T

I should clarify Grace before madness would have never dreamed of doing such a thing. Grace after madness is utterly appalled that that thing happened. It was Grace infected with madness and rampaging on a madness induced rage that did it on purpose. 

I should clarify Grace before madness would have never dreamed of doing such a thing. Grace after madness is utterly appalled that that thing happened. It was Grace infected with madness and rampaging on a madness induced rage that did it on purpose. 

Oh...in that case, it wasn't really her fault. She's back to being a cool character...one traumatized by her dark, not-purposeful, deed.

Professor Thomas killed people...and he doesn't even have madness as an excuse. It's his job. 

Ella's ex-partner was a wee bit mad and enjoyed torturing Evil Humans a little too much...all the while working for DWMA of course.

Jack's worst dark deed was being incredibly hurtful/truthful with his words which unintentionally resulted in the suicide of one of his middle elementary school classmates. 

Oh...in that case, it wasn't really her fault. She's back to being a cool character...one traumatized by her dark, not-purposeful, deed.

Professor Thomas killed people...and he doesn't even have madness as an excuse. It's his job. 

Ella's ex-partner was a wee bit mad and enjoyed torturing Evil Humans a little too much...all the while working for DWMA of course.

Jack's worst dark deed was being incredibly hurtful/truthful with his words which unintentionally resulted in the suicide of one of his middle school classmates. 

That last one actually shocked me

Yeah, it was madness fueled. Although, like I said, madness never goes away. So she's still got it in her, it's just controlled. It's also because of her that her sister got infected. The other thing that's kinda a secret is that, even though they're a really good Fusion weapon, the DWMA can't allow just anyone wield them. Because whoever uses them will either have to be able to fight off madness, or have the ability to learn how to suppress it from the twins without being consumed by it. Because the madness will try to infect whoever uses them.

That last one actually shocked me

Ah, yeah...it wasn't written in the background for pure purpose of being revealed later. It's the reason Jack doesn't trust himself to make decisions without his die. And why he doesn't like seeing/reading people's soul.

If it's any consolation, the kid that died was a brat, and it wasn't really Jack's fault at all. 

Ah, yeah...it wasn't written in the background for pure purpose of being revealed later. It's the reason Jack doesn't trust himself to make decisions without his die. And why he doesn't like seeing/reading people's soul.

If it's any consolation, the kid that died was a brat, and it wasn't really Jack's fault at all. 

:T Ah. Makes sense. Still feel sorry for the parents tho.

Yeah, it was madness fueled. Although, like I said, madness never goes away. So she's still got it in her, it's just controlled. It's also because of her that her sister got infected. The other thing that's kinda a secret is that, even though they're a really good Fusion weapon, the DWMA can't allow just anyone wield them. Because whoever uses them will either have to be able to fight off madness, or have the ability to learn how to suppress it from the twins without being consumed by it. Because the madness will try to infect whoever uses them.

Sounds difficult. Ella's decently skilled at staving off madness, having partnered with Kira for a while...but I'm not sure which meister has a healing soul/can stave off madness. An experienced one probably..

:T Ah. Makes sense. Still feel sorry for the parents tho.

You're a good person.

Sounds difficult. Ella's decently skilled at staving off madness, having partnered with Kira for a while...but I'm not sure which meister has a healing soul/can stave off madness. An experienced one probably..

You're a good person.

:T *Rips tag off mattress*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back