Out of Soul Chat

@DaughterofAthena
I'm sorry. The stress of transfering to a real university half way through the year swallowed me. If i can still be of use,im here.

im also intoxicated rn so excuse the grammar. Will edit later.

* ^ * Everything is returning to normal.

I'll get a post up for Virgo and Neil soon. Been trying to juggle my new job and school midterms...

And I kinda sleep all day on the weekends, but that one's my fault. Drinking 3 cups of soda at 2 in the morning seemed like a good Idea at the time >.>

* ^ * Everything is returning to normal.

I'll get a post up for Virgo and Neil soon. Been trying to juggle my new job and school midterms...

And I kinda sleep all day on the weekends, but that one's my fault. Drinking 3 cups of soda at 2 in the morning seemed like a good Idea at the time >.>

Please don't expect too much. I'm still slowly working my way back :P

*Plops on the ground half alive... again.* So busy... so so busy... but I got my RP stuff moving luckily hurray! Time to see about stuff here!

*Pats head from the safety of a Hazmat suit* There there.... 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" *Attacks, foaming at the mouth.* "Oh wait, the doctor just yelled at me for being a drama queen. It's not contageous. It's just slowly destroying my immune system and could be related to cancer. No biggy."

*Twirls* I've made Jack and Ella's cs readable! I've also changed their theme songs to emotional ones that reflect who they are as characters rather than their outer themes...since they're both undergoing character development^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back