Out of Soul Chat

Oh yeah, try and bring me in with your tiny little ferret paws, tiny little ferret man.

You humans really aren't as intelligent as you think, are you? I don't need hands to bring you in. I have teeth, you know. I've brought lions to their knees with these. So quit pushing your luck.

*Slowly slithers in.* DID SOMEONE SAY JUSTICE?!

Hey Spicy, I'm gonna give you a safety tip here. Don't slither in on a Mongoose. Mongooses make a habit of killing things that slither. However, yes, it was I who said justice. Welcome.

Oh... Poor little guy. You thought you fought them off?

Comon, those encounters were just like a crazy person yelling at a robber to scare him off. You aren't a lion fighter. You're just loud.

So just come quietly.

Oh... Poor little guy. You thought you fought them off?

Comon, those encounters were just like a crazy person yelling at a robber to scare him off. You aren't a lion fighter. You're just loud.

So just come quietly.

For most rodents, this would certainly be the case. However, for Mongooses, that story would be incomplete. You see, because the crazy person behind the counter yelling at the robber is being loud and trying to scare him off because they respect life and have no desire to let unleash on the robber. What you failed to mention was the fact that behind the counter, the crazy person has a machete or other weapon. Now, add in a Mongoose's speed and quickness. You've got a deadly assassin on your hands bud. 

You humans really aren't as intelligent as you think, are you? I don't need hands to bring you in. I have teeth, you know. I've brought lions to their knees with these. So quit pushing your luck.

Hey Spicy, I'm gonna give you a safety tip here. Don't slither in on a Mongoose. Mongooses make a habit of killing things that slither. However, yes, it was I who said justice. Welcome.

Justice?

*Eyes dilates* JUSTICE?!

*Begins foaming at the mouth as eyes turn red* JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

maxresdefault.jpg

So who's gonna step up and claim the Taghan twins as their weapon? I promise you they're not nearly as much work as Excalibur!

I mean Aiko could pick up the reigns again... well... pick up the reigns with +1 baggage (Mauhahaha creative wording!) although I do feel as if your seeming dismissal of ferrets does greatly upset me and make me feel uncertain about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean Aiko could pick up the reigns again... well... pick up the reigns with +1 baggage (Mauhahaha creative wording!) although I do feel as if your seeming dismissal of ferrets does greatly upset me and make me feel uncertain about it.

I did not intend to sound dismissive of ferrets. I promise to refreign from doing so if you promise not to dismiss Mongooses.

I was just giving you shit. Personally though, I prefer listening to the originals over english version usually.

Same, though won't lie some of the englsih versions are near close. Like the OPM opening I loved the English version for some reason a lot knowing what they are saying. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back