Out of Soul Chat

Kinda reads that way, dude. And I know it isn't the only reason, I never said it was, but it's the reason we're talking about.

Yeah, I get that. Why I was talking about ot though is thay the messages, though they may be of good intention, are messages that the upcoming generations don't really need to hear. At least based off what I see, the messages have a better chance of building on the negative traits because of the societal impressions it gets filtered through. It's telling stories that the creators needed to hear when they were kids, not what today's young generation needs to hear, if thay makes sense. 

I can understand that argument, though I can't comment on it. My viewing of Gravity Falls is infrequent as hell, so I'm nowhere near finished with it xP

Yeah that's me with a lot of stuff too. You don't even know how many anime I've watched until the last episode and then stopped because I wanted to make sure I could fully enjoy the episode and that it was special... and then I'd forget about it.

I'm usually decent enough when it comes to finishing things... Just every now and again something gets stuck in viewing hell. Hellsing Ultimate is probably the biggest culprit, haha. Hell, even one of my favorite anime was stuck in it for a good while. And one of my favorite book series is stuck in it right now!

I'm just gonna drop this here:

maxresdefault.jpg
If you replace the skull with John Cena's face, this makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back