Out of Soul Chat

It's official guys. I'm working on a new adaptation of The Magnificent Seven, which was an adaptation of The Seven Samurai. It's going to be called 'The Mongnificent Seven!' It tells the story of seven ordinary mongooses that band together to protect a pack of vulnerable, hard working squirrels from a mob of predators. 

PFFT. She's the fool for thinking Virgo was straight. >.>

Okay, I was just joking around, but now I've got a beef with that statement. Statistically speaking, the majority of guys are straight. Add to this all the guys that are bi and thinking he would like girls would not be an unreasonable assumption. On top of that, it would be a rather defeatist attitude to assume someone you might like wouldn't be into someone like you. I never stated she thought he was straight, but no it wouldn't make her a fool to think he'd be into girls.  

Okay, I was just joking around, but now I've got a beef with that statement. Statistically speaking, the majority of guys are straight. Add to this all the guys that are bi and thinking he would like girls would not be an unreasonable assumption. On top of that, it would be a rather defeatist attitude to assume someone you might like wouldn't be into someone like you. I never stated she thought he was straight, but no it wouldn't make her a fool to think he'd be into girls.  

O-Oh...sorry to offend you. Didn't mean for the joke to go this far.

O-Oh...sorry to offend you. Didn't mean for the joke to go this far.

Hey, I've told you before, I don't really get offended. I've just heard people use statements like that a lot in real life and usually it's an individual person saying it because they're annoyed that somebody's trying to hit on them. I just find that sort of logic very selfish, so I saw this as a perfect teaching moment and was compelled to say something. That was a realistic response though.

Hey, I've told you before, I don't really get offended. I've just heard people use statements like that a lot in real life and usually it's an individual person saying it because they're annoyed that somebody's trying to hit on them. I just find that sort of logic very selfish, so I saw this as a perfect teaching moment and was compelled to say something. That was a realistic response though.

Wa-Wait...so are you mad at me for using that statement as a joke or were you just putting in your two cents about the subject? >.>

Wa-Wait...so are you mad at me for using that statement as a joke or were you just putting in your two cents about the subject? >.>

Nah, I'm not mad. Just putting my two sense in. It takes a lot to get me mad, and if you made me mad for some reason, you'd know. I was just putting in my thoughts. Spreading knowledge. Besides, I'm a mongoose. What do I care about human relationships? We mongooses have a different system.

Nah, I'm not mad. Just putting my two sense in. It takes a lot to get me mad, and if you made me mad for some reason, you'd know. I was just putting in my thoughts. Spreading knowledge. Besides, I'm a mongoose. What do I care about human relationships? We mongooses have a different system.

>.> What's this mongoose system? Do you just kill snakes and offer the corpses as mating gifts to whoever you please?

Eh, not really. We don't have mates, we have packs. You wouldn't understand.

"But I want to understand!", Xenoxx understood the absurdity of what he was asking to know. But what he didn't understand, was how he crossed over into...The Twilight Zone

TheTwilightZoneLogo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back