Out of Soul Chat

Well I managed something. Yay for sorta efforts into injecting the berserker back into the limelight!

Like...I kinda need @DaughterofAthena to reply so I can see what she does...I mean it would be weird to ask a question to one person then switch your focus to someone else right? So I just want her to respond before I react to you.

Like...I kinda need @DaughterofAthena to reply so I can see what she does...I mean it would be weird to ask a question to one person then switch your focus to someone else right? So I just want her to respond before I react to you.

I don't expect him to get noticed right away anyway. He's just kinda lurking a ways back and watching the two for anything interesting.

I'll probably reply on Sunday. I have a huge event that I'm in charge of tomorrow so it's kinda consuming my life at the moment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back