Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]With law no, we have the most people on death row O.o

[/QUOTE]
That sounds so lovely

DaughterofAthena said:
Well, right now, class just ended. And if Hiro's teaching the class, it would be a VERY uneventful collab because Hiro doesn't care if people pay attention or not. If you want to collab with a teacher who would get mad at Arthur for not paying attention, I recommend talking to @Arkytior .
Thank you!

@Arkytior I was wondering if later on in the RP we could do a colab where Arthur is in class, and obviously paying zero attention... This colab would probably be open to anyone else who wants to be in said class. Also I can't use google docs until Wednesday, because I'm on my Nana's iPad on all days except then.

Ariettie said:
@Arkytior I was wondering if later on in the RP we could do a colab where Arthur is in class, and obviously paying zero attention... This colab would probably be open to anyone else who wants to be in said class. Also I can't use google docs until Wednesday, because I'm on my Nana's iPad on all days except then.
So you want Miyako to beat the shit out of Arthur? He's EAT right?

Well maybe no beat the shit out of him. Nah, but she would hit him. At least once lol

I can't really know how much time I have until Friday anyway, so if you can wait till then I have no problems with it.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Indeed, so nice that a prison is next to my old middle school.

[/QUOTE]
It gets better! Haha.

Well, in my uncle's hometown of Gary near his house there's a school, and right across from it is a huge landfill.

Arkytior said:
So you want Miyako to beat the shit out of Arthur? He's EAT right?
Well maybe no beat the shit out of him. Nah, but she would hit him. At least once lol

I can't really know how much time I have until Friday anyway, so if you can wait till then I have no problems with it.
I can wait, but we'd ether have to do it here in the conversations or on a cite that works on mobile.

Ariettie said:
I can wait, but we'd ether have to do it here in the conversations or on a cite that works on mobile.
You'd only have access to google docs on Wed?

It's a site where multiple people can easily write together, with a chat function on the side. It's good when it's not being glitchy (sometimes it is) but it sucks on mobile from my experience

Arkytior said:
It's a site where multiple people can easily write together, with a chat function on the side. It's good when it's not being glitchy (sometimes it is) but it sucks on mobile from my experience
Didn't @Ariettie say she was on an iPad though? That could be different...

I dunno how it would work on there to be honest. If you can resize it, it seems to glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
cause i dont have friends there and i think because of issues in the past with me posting then not posting no one likes me. Thats why i give others the option to interact and most people tend not to. xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back