Out of Soul Chat

Zenaida said:
-Looks outside to see the snows finally going away-
Yay!

-Checks news for weather forecast to find out that there's a freaking snow storm coming-

AH MAN! Come on, just starting to get rid of that fluffy white nuisance....
BLASPHEMY!!! HOW DARE THEE SPEAKETH AGAINST THY WHITE FLUFFY GOODNESS.

*meanwhile sits on bed chanting for snow so I can become locked in my house*

snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow

Kaine said:
BLASPHEMY!!! HOW DARE THEE SPEAKETH AGAINST THY WHITE FLUFFY GOODNESS.
Don't get me wrong, I love snow too. When it's not preventing me from getting to my rehearsals and practices for choir and band stuff and speaking competitions. I would gladly take a ton of snow normally to avoid school, just not anytime this week or next, because that's when everything seems to have been scheduled >.<

Zenaida said:
Don't get me wrong, I love snow too. When it's not preventing me from getting to my rehearsals and practices for choir and band stuff and speaking competitions. I would gladly take a ton of snow normally to avoid school, just not anytime this week or next, because that's when everything seems to have been scheduled >.<
Even more so for it to snow. So then you get more time to practice

Zenaida said:
Why is everyone on this website so into life. You know would i would of done for friends like you guys when i was in school. It took all my effort just to get up and go to school. Though apparently thats why im seeing a therapist now "OTL

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Just wanted a hug :x
and my characters accepted :P

[/QUOTE]
I will always be here to give hugs

I will sometimes be here to accept characters

in other words, sometime tonight when I don't have stuff irl to do

Arkytior said:
I will always be here to give hugs
I will sometimes be here to accept characters

in other words, sometime tonight when I don't have stuff irl to do
Yay for hugs, and don't feel rushed. I completely understand real life issues, and I don't mind waiting on acceptance. Life's pretty annoying after all, and I know that from experiences past, present, and in the future >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yay for hugs, and don't feel rushed. I completely understand real life issues, and I don't mind waiting on acceptance. Life's pretty annoying after all, and I know that from experiences past, present, and in the future >~<

[/QUOTE]
Eh. It's nothing big. Need to finish downloading music so I can clean a few things then do a bit of work for tomorrow in school.

Then I have to do some stuff here.

Arkytior said:
Eh. It's nothing big. Need to finish downloading music so I can clean a few things then do a bit of work for tomorrow in school.
Then I have to do some stuff here.
This type of cleaning?

[media]

[/media]

DaughterofAthena said:
What kind of volunteering would you be looking for? I know NOT students typically man the Bulletin Board reception desk although I don't know how much actual rping you would get to do if you put your character there.
...More like volunteering in the kitchen >->

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]-spritz- No eating the food until it is ready xD

[/QUOTE]
Any food is ready if you're brave enough. >:3

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Bad. BAD Daemon. -spritz- Repeat after me, I cannot eat the snacks until they are done.

[/QUOTE]
I...can eat the snacks before they are done. :3

Refaulted said:
^^This, tho
DaughterofAthena said:
Very much agreed!

has-anybody-ever-actually-gotten-salmonella-from-e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back