Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Because I am bored at school and I am procrastinating on my homework that is due two periods from now >~>.

[/QUOTE]
Ahh... ok.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Because I am bored at school and I am procrastinating on my homework that is due two periods from now >~>.

[/QUOTE]
Smart kid

SummerWolf said:
I should post.... But where to send Kamryn.... Eh.
The cafeteria seems like a good place to go. The EAT classroom is currently empty so staying there would be boring. Or you could go straight to the auditorium for pictures.

Note: anyone who goes to get their picture taken is free to control the photographer.

Iiiiinnnfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I want a hug :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is a February such a shit busy month for me? And why do I have cut on my toe!? >~<

DaughterofAthena said:
DON'T DIE!!! WE WOULD MISS YOU!!!
Okay, I will wait until like, next month to die from exhaustion. I'm so behind and I want to post but I don't know what to do and so much work, and ughhh ^-^

DaughterofAthena said:
Go get your picture taken! Or go help start and/or stop a food fight in the Cafeteria... that works too.
Undine would most likely help start it. ^-^

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I'm gonna diiiee
Under normal circumstances Feb. is only 28 days so really, this month is easy compared to others, but then again, isnt this year a leap year ;-;? I sowwy.

*charges the defibs* Don't yews die on us!

Kaine said:
Under normal circumstances Feb. is only 28 days so really, this month is easy compared to others, but then again, isnt this year a leap year ;-;? I sowwy.
*charges the defibs* Don't yews die on us!
I just have so much to do. Yep, it's a leap year, and ironically my friend's grandma was born on a leap year

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I just have so much to do. Yep, it's a leap year, and ironically my friend's grandma was born on a leap year
Many people do that. Personally I think its a dick move. If i was a parent, just to spite my child, i would only give em a bday ON their bday. muwhahah.

But seriously, don't drown in work, sometimes you need a break too!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Iiiiinnnfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
I want a hug :x

[/QUOTE]
*glomps Kiyo*

I'm here. What's up? :3

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Nuuuu what about your fight against apples xD
Also, can students volunteer at the school O.o

[/QUOTE]
I will fight the apples even after my death ^-^

Kaine said:
Many people do that. Personally I think its a dick move. If i was a parent, just to spite my child, i would only give em a bday ON their bday. muwhahah.
But seriously, don't drown in work, sometimes you need a break too!
I'd want to have a kid on a leap year just so I can tease them about their age every time it comes back around "So how old are you today? four?

Hello all, I recently got a job that almost guarantees weekends off, but during the week my schedule will be hectic. For example I may be working from 7:30 to God knows when, tonight.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Also, can students volunteer at the school O.o

[/QUOTE]
What kind of volunteering would you be looking for? I know NOT students typically man the Bulletin Board reception desk although I don't know how much actual rping you would get to do if you put your character there.

-Looks outside to see the snows finally going away-

Yay!

-Checks news for weather forecast to find out that there's a freaking snow storm coming-

AH MAN! Come on, just starting to get rid of that fluffy white nuisance....

Zenaida said:
-Looks outside to see the snows finally going away-
Yay!

-Checks news for weather forecast to find out that there's a freaking snow storm coming-

AH MAN! Come on, just starting to get rid of that fluffy white nuisance....
I know EXACTLY how you feel... it's sad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back