Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]No problem!

[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow I'll see about posting for Ren

*goes back to watching Grease: Live*

On another note, I think I'm going to try and start my own RP while balancing all these other ones I'm in. I haven't done one in a while, so I want to give it a spin again. See how it goes. ( :) )

Refaulted said:
On another note, I think I'm going to try and start my own RP while balancing all these other ones I'm in. I haven't done one in a while, so I want to give it a spin again. See how it goes. ( :) )
Ganbatte Ref!

Refaulted said:
What kind of rp?

Arkytior said:
It means good luck xD
OOOOOOOOOOH. I didn't know, even though I see it so often between you and Lex. xD

DaughterofAthena said:
What kind of rp?
Fantasy. Free-roamish. More ancient. I don't know if you want too much detail. xP I'm working on the interest check for it at the moment as well.

Refaulted said:
OOOOOOOOOOH. I didn't know, even though I see it so often between you and Lex. xD
xD

Lol I started it with Kin and when I came back to the site, she yelled at me for not saying it. It's become a habit now lol

Refaulted said:
Fantasy. Free-roamish. More ancient. I don't know if you want too much detail. xP I'm working on the interest check for it at the moment as well.
Sounds fun! Now if only I had time... school + running 2 rps + being in 3ish more rps = no life

DaughterofAthena said:
Sounds fun! Now if only I had time... school + running 2 rps + being in 3ish more rps = no life
Yeah, seems like a not very fun time for you. x.x If it gets a good starting, maybe you can pop in occasionally to check it out. Or if you find the time at all, join in. :)

Refaulted said:
Yeah, seems like a not very fun time for you.
No. It's fun! I love it! I'm always busy and I'm the kind of person who loves being constantly busy. I've just gotten to a point where something is going to collapse if I take on any more stuff.

Arkytior said:
I could believe it xD
If the dice said be that late that is :3
I was just making sure... it seemed a bit odd so I asked. It's ok... nothing wrong with it. I just wanted to make sure both parties were on the same page.

DaughterofAthena said:
@QuirkyAngel is Jack really 5 hours late? Class starts at 7... and it's noon.
He stayed up all night playing video games cause the dice said it was alright. Woke up near noon, 11ish. Decided to stop by restaurant in to eat lunch before heading to class...cause hey, he was already 4+ hours late anyway. The fact that he was willing to show up at all shows dedication. That, or he didn't want to be left out in case the cliques/social circles formed without him;P

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
He stayed up all night playing video games cause the dice said it was alright. Woke up near noon, 11ish. Decided to stop by restaurant in to eat lunch before heading to class...cause hey, he was already 4+ hours late anyway. The fact that he was willing to show up at all shows dedication. That, or he didn't want to be left out in case the cliques formed without him;P
Alright. Fair enough! xD

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Good for you Siren! Now I've gotta figure out how much trouble Xander really wants to cause right about now...

[/QUOTE]
So whats the deal with Xander? Everyone seems to hate and agree that hes an ass, yet rp wise everyone seems to not mind him. Not mind him =/= being his friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back