Out of Soul Chat

@Pariah Stark Did you want to collaborate an intro for Aeryn and Lexie? I think I'm going to work on a post for Xander, but if we're not going to collaborate, I might as well write for Lexie right away as well, so I figured I ought to ask.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]Was this in regards to the previous collab or the first-day-of-school collab?

[/QUOTE]
Previous collab? This is in regards to the fact that the HP has started and it's lunchtime.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]So, we're doing a lunchtime collab on the first day of the HP/week?

[/QUOTE]
That's my question. Are we doing a a lunchtime/something else collab for the end of class?

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]We can do this. Totally a valid option.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. Just let me know when you would like to write. I am free all weekend except for a meeting tomorrow night.

Alright. I'm working on a post for Xander and I don't know who is all in the cafeteria so I'm just going to tag everyone. If your character is not intending on going to the cafeteria for lunch, feel free to ignore my coming post.

im about to start on a post. Sad thing is that i get so absorbed in a game. That Division beta i was talking about. Yeah i zoned out and played it for 20 hours striaght yesterday. Dont even remember most of it. *sulks*

Anyways i have a question in regards to a players power. You know how tsubaki's katana mode had the shadow power but also risked consuming him. As im sure @Pariah Stark is good as over analyzing stuff, i would actually like this better explained, and was curious if players were capable of such powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaine said:
Anyways i have a question in regards to a players power. You know how tsubaki's katana mode had the shadow power but also risked consuming him. As im sure @Pariah Stark is good as over analyzing stuff, i would actually like this better explained, and was curious if players were capable of such powers.
We don't currently have any players capable of such things within the rp and if you wanted to be capable of such a thing, it would have to be mentioned in your cs. As for how it works, I am off to go research it and hopefully I will return with an answer.

DaughterofAthena said:
We don't currently have any players capable of such things within the rp and if you wanted to be capable of such a thing, it would have to be mentioned in your cs. As for how it works, I am off to go research it and hopefully I will return with an answer.
Well, i was curious because i thought it might be interesting later or to have the twins having some sort of fancy skill once they get a meister and become better weapons. OBVIOUSLY nothing as OP as their shadowed mode. Just seems like with them being such plan old weapons that it might be fun later on.

Hmm. Interesting. Did you know my characters last name is my actual last name Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Also question about the cafeteria thread. Arent all the current characters there from the eat class? I cant find two of them, so my characters wouldn't know them even after the first day ._.

Kaine said:
Also question about the cafeteria thread. Arent all the current characters there from the eat class? I cant find two of them, so my characters wouldn't know them even after the first day ._.
All the current characters in the cafeteria who have posted are EAT.

DaughterofAthena said:
All the current characters in the cafeteria who have posted are EAT.
ok so theres prolly no way in hell, Sarah/Lauren would no them so they would not impose xD Are there rules against bringing home lunch or eating alone in a classroom?

Kaine said:
ok so theres prolly no way in hell, Sarah/Lauren would no them so they would not impose xD Are there rules against bringing home lunch or eating alone in a classroom?
No rules on what or where to eat lunch... that is up to you.

wow that took entirely too long, i also need to figure out a basic format for their posts, i completely neglected that. OTL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back