Out of Soul Chat

If I don't find something new to watch soon, I'll be making a post. If I don't post tonight I'll post tomorrow sometime. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnoDomini said:
Stressed because I have a test in 12 hours, can't sleep, and I donno how much I know.
That's no fun. I have a test tomorrow as well and I haven't started studying yet... so I know how you feel.

Only reason i tagged you in my post is cause i assumed the the instructor might still be in the class. >.>; @DaughterofAthena Sarah gonna be pissed if they get detention. if not dont worry bout it

Kaine said:
Only reason i tagged you in my post is cause i assumed the the instructor might still be in the class. >.>; @DaughterofAthena Sarah gonna be pissed if they get detention. if not dont worry bout it
Yes, he is probably still there. I'll work on a reply probably tonight or tomorrow. It'll be interesting! xD

@Kaine O.o Those girls... Wow....

Somehow though, they remind me of me and my siblings in our younger years... when we all actually sort of got along.

hahaha. Thats what i was aiming for. Though first time someone picks of them or anyone they consider friends, yeah, they wont be so nice

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm not because I'm not part of any of them :P

[/QUOTE]
You'll be hearing from me soon :P

Refaulted said:
Would that be something Zyra would know? If so, I can go and change my post.
Zyra probably wouldn't have known that unless she makes a habit of calling him it. If she would've called him that on a prior occasion, then she would know better than to do it again.

Sorry about the late response. I got distracted and then forgot....

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Sorry about the late response. I got distracted and then forgot....

[/QUOTE]
No worries. Happens to me sometimes. :)

Kaine said:
hahaha. Thats what i was aiming for. Though first time someone picks of them or anyone they consider friends, yeah, they wont be so nice
Have them run into Xander and we can unleash ALL the chaos. Xander's not very nice...

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Have them run into Xander and we can unleash ALL the chaos. Xander's not very nice...

[/QUOTE]
Haha i have a bad feeling it will be him, but im pretty sure he would beat their asses. I mean, My twins brawl, but also, they are only 15 and they dont really know anything about this weapon meister thing besides the fact they are weapons and can transform. So they dont really have fighting skill. =x

Kaine said:
Haha i have a bad feeling it will be him, but im pretty sure he would beat their asses. I mean, My twins brawl, but also, they are only 15 and they dont really know anything about this weapon meister thing besides the fact they are weapons and can transform. So they dont really have fighting skill. =x
Xander's only 16... but he was trained as a meister since he was like 6. Despite that, he still hasn't won a fight IC yet.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Xander's only 16... but he was trained as a meister since he was like 6. Despite that, he still hasn't won a fight IC yet.

[/QUOTE]
Pffft

Are we doing Lexie and Ren becoming roommates eventually or no?

Hmm I dont know. They dont fight to win, they are just rough and tumble. Plus depends on the circumstances in every situation. xD We will see what the future holds.

funny-dog-scruffy-get-back-her-4596.jpg

Arkytior said:
Pffft
Are we doing Lexie and Ren becoming roommates eventually or no?
I was under the impression that that had already happened and we just never actually wrote it out...

Kaine said:
Hmm I dont know. They dont fight to win, they are just rough and tumble. Plus depends on the circumstances in every situation. xD We will see what the future holds.
I honestly would think Xander could beat them in most cases although circumstances could come into play. Xander just has a habit of fighting Aeryn and that never goes well for him.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]I was under the impression that that had already happened and we just never actually wrote it out...

[/QUOTE]
Ooooohhhh okay. Yeah that's good lol

Wasn't sure xD

I'm tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back