Out of Soul Chat

Too much slacking in my mission Catching a Troublemaker. Darn it posts! Nudge me if yah need me to help lead yahs more! DArn it i wanna drive your characters crazy already and get to more fun! 

View attachment 174038

Chilll.... Life. Also I may or may not have been waiting for Quirky an Lee  to post so they had a chance to get moving on searching... Now I'm just gonna wait for Zen and Athena's collab. 

Personally I only speak Amurican. 

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook won't kick you for a (albeit horribly funny) joke unless you deliberately defame and shame another person. Just saying. 

I'm not sure why he got kicked off. The thing is, it wasn't just a page. He literally didn't have a Facebook profile until that. Paul Notwalkinganymore was literally his profile, so when one day it just up and got taken off, none of us really knew what had happened. But overall the guy's just got tasteless jokes that people like me still laugh at because I don't give a shit and I don't get offended.

Also can't wait for people to start posting in State of Souls.

I'm not sure why he got kicked off. The thing is, it wasn't just a page. He literally didn't have a Facebook profile until that. Paul Notwalkinganymore was literally his profile, so when one day it just up and got taken off, none of us really knew what had happened. But overall the guy's just got tasteless jokes that people like me still laugh at because I don't give a shit and I don't get offended.

Also can't wait for people to start posting in State of Souls.

Hey, Celtic? You watch game grumps?

Lemme just list down a few then

What's 12 inches long and makes women scream at night?

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

What's the difference between an Afghan primary school and a terrorist hide out?

How should I know? I just pilot the drone!

What's the difference between Paul Walker and my computer?

I actually give a fuck when my computer crashes.

How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. They just sit in front of their computers and bitch about the word 'screw in' because it's triggering them and it's perpetuating rape culture.

I don't understand why Obama has to give his speeches behind bullet proof glass. 

I mean,I know he's black and all, but I doubt he'll shoot anyone.

Lemme just list down a few then

What's 12 inches long and makes women scream at night?

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

What's the difference between an Afghan primary school and a terrorist hide out?

How should I know? I just pilot the drone!

What's the difference between Paul Walker and my computer?

I actually give a fuck when my computer crashes.

How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. They just sit in front of their computers and bitch about the word 'screw in' because it's triggering them and it's perpetuating rape culture.

I don't understand why Obama has to give his speeches behind bullet proof glass. 

I mean,I know he's black and all, but I doubt he'll shoot anyone.

; - ; I don't know if Athena-Sama will be mad at these jokes or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back