Out of Soul Chat

Ugh

I'll have posts soon. Forgive me, but how do y'all have time to be glued here all day xD

I'm just a bad egg. I sit on rpnation even while I'm in class. I don't usually write posts in class, but OOC comments... pfft... yeah. I'm guilty of chatting in the OOC during class. I might have a bit of an rping addiction. I don't have time to be glued her all day, but it is still physically possible. It's weird. 

I'm glued to it right now because I'm still sitting here with pent up energy and excitement waiting to be able to write another post as my characters.

200_s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting on an Ella post to go post as Aiko... though I might just post there on the mission if not soon just to get things moving tonight. ^^;;

I was waiting on an Ella post to go post as Aiko... though I might just post there on the mission if not soon just to get things moving tonight. ^^;;

The sooner you post, the more interaction you get with adorable children. Is totally not using Emma and Ross as bribes... 

What wording?

I thought it sounded as if Aiko was going pedo or something to me. Though might just be me specially given Aiko being basically teased as being that way before when being her usual self trying trying to claim stakes on guys for the sake of teasing and it being toyed with as if she was meaning anything by it. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back