Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
This is actually something that at the moment, I'm intending on avoiding. They are happening at the same time and thus, technically, its not impossible, but I also feel like having people jumping all over the place would make things hard to keep track of. When I have time, I will work on trying to think of a system that could potentially allow it.
Understood. And I completely understand how chaotic it'll get with people jumping threads. I think it's fine to mention possibly seeing characters from the different threads, but no interaction.

350px-BBCP_Platinum_Portrait.png
Sounds like this little pain in the ass. Three souls. Two in the body, and one in the staff. All can take control.

Will post tomorrow at some point. I've been busy with Driver's ed, otherwise I'd have posted already. >....< That's over tomorrow Hopefully I pass the permit test... so I should be around a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gahahah.

I apologize. I know I said I'd get a post out three days ago, but life put that plan in the gutter.

I promise I'll have that post up tomorrow, as it's pretty close to being done now anyway. I just need the free time to finish up.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]looks like konoba'll be your kouhai from now on
she'll be in your care

let's all get along ~ w~

[/QUOTE]
Gonna make me up a weapon so we can partner up!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I feel like she and Mr Meister Virgo will get along, like, REALLY well.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, They will! But hey...would it be weird for my weapon to be...

A frying pan?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I also kinda love the idea of Konoba trying to figure out how the hell to fight off the demon forces with cooking tools.

[/QUOTE]
If tangled can do it, WE can :D

YO BUT, forenote, as much as I love the image of frying pan combat, I like to like, not decide on this kinda thing out of character too quick. So I guess, let's test the waters in IC once you've got them up to see how well they and Konoba mesh before making it official, ya'know?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]YO BUT, forenote, as much as I love the image of frying pan combat, I like to like, not decide on this kinda thing out of character too quick. So I guess, let's test the waters in IC once you've got them up to see how well they and Konoba mesh before making it official, ya'know?

[/QUOTE]
Okey Dokey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back