Out of Soul Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
Jack isn't really. He's just impatient because he wants his die back.
Jack remind me of a certain someone...

Duke-Devlin-duke-devlin-20057881-600-450.jpg

Cecilia said:
Guess I should probably get a Naia post up huh... -shrug- I'll have something up tonight if I can. If not it'll happen tomorrow.
Don't worry. Take yer time. *Gorges himself on hype cookies*

BAH!

@KageYuuki @Kalin Scarlet You guys are going way too fast for me to make something go terribly wrong. Either that's your plan or... uhm, well... I dunno. If you'd like for me to make fun things happen, I do need enough time to potentially write a post. If you're fine just going back and forth at the moment, though, feel free to continue.

Up to you...

Sorry! ^^;;;

While it's just my opinion it might be good to have a few more shorter posts of character development. They only did just meet after all.

KageYuuki said:
Sorry! ^^;;;
While it's just my opinion it might be good to have a few more shorter posts of character development. They only did just meet after all.
It's fine by me if you two would like to continue going back and forth for a while developing and getting to know one another. I was merely pointing out that I can add interesting things to this, but I would need time to do so.

It's completely up to you two.

Hey guys! I just wanted to poke in and say I should have a few posts up on Sunday. I was at a music festival called Rock USA on Thursday, Friday and Saturday so I haven't really had time to write posts. I know I owe posts to @Exanis and @Deadeyelee as well as a few mission prompts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back