Out of Soul Chat

Deadeyelee said:
I don't exactly see why, but sure xD
The simplicity suited the scene nicely.

I was expecting Kalin to dislike Virgo. But he was so adorably direct xD . I'm still picturing it. Kalin walking up to Virgo, with a saccharine sweet smile all the while saying "I hate your guts."(in different words) (:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
The simplicity suited the scene nicely.
I was expecting Kalin to dislike Virgo. But he was so adorably direct xD . I'm still picturing it. Kalin walking up to Virgo, with a saccharine sweet smile all the while saying "I hate your guts."(in different words) (:3)
Ah. Kalin's still new to normal human interaction, and he's just learned it's ok to have an opinion and voice it, so this is the natural progression of things. He's still being nice, because that's the way he is, though it's not perfect, because he grew up around a good deal of...backwards behavior.

Deadeyelee said:
Ah. Kalin's still new to normal human interaction, and he's just learned it's ok to have an opinion and voice it, so this is the natural progression of things. He's still being nice, because that's the way he is, though it's not perfect, because he grew up around a good deal of...backwards behavior.
Haha... Sounds like Yasu and Kouta, how they don't have the ability to trust people due to their closest human relation having turned out to be a murderous witch.

SpicyLickiTung said:
Don't worry! He'll come around!
-50 Posts Later-

WHY DO YOU STILL HATE ME?!
Because you're loud and obnoxious, you talk more than you do, your ideology and belief system is dangerous and offensive and I don't want to be corrupted by it, and you, another Miester, who is not Jack, entered my personal space, entrapped me, and made me entirely uncomfortable. That's why. -Kalin prolly

Deadeyelee said:
Because you're loud and obnoxious, you talk more than you do, your ideology and belief system is dangerous and offensive and I don't want to be corrupted by it, and you, another Miester, who is not Jack, entered my personal space, entrapped me, and made me entirely uncomfortable. That's why. -Kalin prolly
Oh...well, at least we're still friends! -Virgo

@SpicyLickiTung

lol. Kalin and Virgo are fast becoming my favorite characters in this rp for their ideology. Kalin's still my fav though. I think I'm bias :P

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Haha... Sounds like Yasu and Kouta, how they don't have the ability to trust people due to their closest human relation having turned out to be a murderous witch.

[/QUOTE]
I look forward to when my characters get to interact with the twins :)

QuirkyAngel said:
@SpicyLickiTung
lol. Kalin and Virgo are fast becoming my favorite characters in this rp for their ideology. Kalin's still my fav though. I think I'm bias :P
That's understandable. Virgo has only been there for a few minutes and everyone's already tried of his crap xD

SpicyLickiTung said:
That's understandable. Virgo has only been there for a few minutes and everyone's already tried of his crap xD
Kota's not really tired of Virgo per say. She's more scared of him and his loudness than anything else honestly.

Zenaida said:
Kota's not really tired of Virgo per say. She's more scared of him and his loudness than anything else honestly.
Oh, Ok. That makes sense. Virgo'll find a way to befriend her though! ...*Rubs hands maniacally*...He always finds a way.

13854_1235188662.gif

SpicyLickiTung said:
Jack isn't really. He's just impatient because he wants his die back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back