Out of Soul Chat

13692632_1015832958536984_5276955927551109558_n.jpg

Deadeyelee said:
poor kalin doesn't have a phone.
*just puts jacks phone number down for everything*
Once the mission's done, Jack will find a way to get Kalin one.

*starts a gambling club at DWMA*

Please forgive me, peoples of the State of Souls... It's difficult figuring out what to post for Ryou and Kyou with how long a period there was between me making them and using them...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Please forgive me, peoples of the State of Souls... It's difficult figuring out what to post for Ryou and Kyou with how long a period there was between me making them and using them...

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the update, at the very least. It is nice to know who is still around.

For everyone else, my apologies for having been gone for so long. Pokemon Go is
highly distracting. I'm hoping to get some stuff done tonight and tomorrow.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Please forgive me, peoples of the State of Souls... It's difficult figuring out what to post for Ryou and Kyou with how long a period there was between me making them and using them...

[/QUOTE]
Wow, I just realized how out of it I am on Yasu and Kouta, to call them Ryo and Kyo... Sheesh, it's been about a year and a half since I last used Ryo and Kyo...

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
Thank you for the update, at the very least. It is nice to know who is still around.
For everyone else, my apologies for having been gone for so long. Pokemon Go is
highly distracting. I'm hoping to get some stuff done tonight and tomorrow.
Pokemon Go will be the death of RPN.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Wow, I just realized how out of it I am on Yasu and Kouta, to call them Ryo and Kyo... Sheesh, it's been about a year and a half since I last used Ryo and Kyo...

[/QUOTE]
In the words of Jaden Yuki- 'Get your game on!'

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Wow, I just realized how out of it I am on Yasu and Kouta, to call them Ryo and Kyo... Sheesh, it's been about a year and a half since I last used Ryo and Kyo...

[/QUOTE]
Who are Ryo and Kyo?

QuirkyAngel said:
Who are Ryo and Kyo?
Characters I used in other RP's over a year ago. Brother/Sister twins who essentially shared a body most of the times that I used them, and otherwise were just normal twins.

QuirkyAngel said:
If at any point in the rp, the characters from 'catching a troublemaker' meet up with the characters from 'Jeff the Killer', are we allowed to jump between threads?
I second this question considering Ravyn and Luxe just crossed paths with it. (And were attacked by ice cream)

[/QUOTE]

QuirkyAngel said:
Shared a body? O.o
Yes, shared a body. Kind of a transformation sort of thing, where when control over the body swapped, so did the entire appearance and structure as they were brother and sister.

QuirkyAngel said:
If at any point in the rp, the characters from 'catching a troublemaker' meet up with the characters from 'Jeff the Killer', are we allowed to jump between threads?
This is actually something that at the moment, I'm intending on avoiding. They are happening at the same time and thus, technically, its not impossible, but I also feel like having people jumping all over the place would make things hard to keep track of. When I have time, I will work on trying to think of a system that could potentially allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back