Out of Soul Chat

Genon said:
So...um...is anyone going to respond to Sand Dunes and Nightmares?
I am currently working on posts for another rp. I will respond with Alexis sometime tonight.

@Lilllysaurus Rex has informed me that she will have something up soonish.

@Kyra @SummerWolf *Gently Pokes.*

Please note, Genon, that people do have two weeks to post technically. This isn't the fastest moving rp on the site by any means.

Genon said:
So...um...is anyone going to respond to Sand Dunes and Nightmares?
When I'm waiting for Posts, I usually go over what my charachter is gonna say and do while playing league of legends and listening to twenty one pilots. People say the last two don't mix well...they're right.

SpicyLickiTung said:
When I'm waiting for Posts, I usually go over what my charachter is gonna say and do while playing league of legends and listening to twenty one pilots. People say the last two don't mix well...they're right.
Haha, I usually play League and listen to Led Zepplin, which go fantastically together xD Except that I've moved to an area that gets peanuts for Internet connection, so League isn't really a viable option anymore. I used to be fanatic about the game, I'm going into a pretty dire withdrawal, which is as sad as it sounds xD

I honestly can't wait to see how this mission goes. With this being Keane's first multi-partnered mission

DaughterofAthena said:
Shall get a post up today for sure. ^-^

As a forewarning though, I'm currently acting as an assistant director for my school districts Junior Jesters' summer musical. This week is the performance, so I will not have a lot of time to post until around Friday again after today. Going to be spending most of my time working on the musical and whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaaaah, I've been waiting for a reply on State of Souls 'cause I feel like Giles being the first to arrive would be weeeeird, but I feel like everyone is thinking that about themselves atm. xD

Sunbather said:
Gaaaah, I've been waiting for a reply on State of Souls 'cause I feel like Giles being the first to arrive would be weeeeird, but I feel like everyone is thinking that about themselves atm. xD
I have officially poked people. We'll see if that gets anything moving at all.

Sunbather said:
Possibly. The first post is always the hardest one.

What's weird about Giles arriving first?

...OK, sin-confession time.

I...haven't exactly read the Previous stairway posts until now...and now I don't know what to do because everyone is waiting for Virgo and Naia...and Then I realized that both of them (@Cecilia correct me if I'm wrong) acted as if they didn't sign up for a mission...

Would it be safe to ask if Lord Death signed them up without them knowing, or is there some other alternative, because now I feel dumb.

SpicyLickiTung said:
...OK, sin-confession time.
I...haven't exactly read the Previous stairway posts until now...and now I don't know what to do because everyone is waiting for Virgo and Naia...and Then I realized that both of them (@Cecilia correct me if I'm wrong) acted as if they didn't sign up for a mission...

Would it be safe to ask if Lord Death signed them up without them knowing, or is there some other alternative, because now I feel dumb.
I was actually just thinking about that not too long ago and ways to fix it as well. When I started the Garden scene, I wasn't even thinking about it. >.<

If it's cool with @QuirkyAngel as well we could change the time of the Gardens scene to state that it happened on Sunday (The day before the mission start) and Professor Rudolph suggested/suggests they sign up for a mission which would solve the problem of them being signed up already... ?

Cecilia said:
If it's cool with @QuirkyAngel we could change the time of the Gardens scene to state that it happened on Sunday (The day before the mission start) and Professor Rudolph suggested they sign up for it which would solve the problem of them being signed up already... ?
...That could work, actually! Phew! Got a bit nervous there!

Cecilia said:
I was actually just thinking about that not too long ago and ways to fix it as well. When I started the Garden scene, I wasn't even thinking about it. >.<
If it's cool with @QuirkyAngel as well we could change the time of the Gardens scene to state that it happened on Sunday (The day before the mission start) and Professor Rudolph suggested/suggests they sign up for a mission which would solve the problem of them being signed up already... ?
Prof. Rudolf will definitely suggest the mission. In fact, all of his dialogue at the garden has been leading up to it^^

I don't really see a need to change the time, since I don't recall a post specifying that the mission started on a Monday...though I could be wrong...

QuirkyAngel said:
I don't really see a need to change the time, since I don't recall a post specifying that the mission started on a Monday...though I could be wrong...
Mission started two days after the concert which was on Friday which makes the mission start on a Monday. I think. (Correct me if I'm wrong @DaughterofAthena )

QuirkyAngel said:
Prof. Rudolf will definitely suggest the mission. In fact, all of his dialogue at the garden has been leading up to it^^
That's what I figured. ^-^

Cecilia said:
Mission started two days after the concert which was on Friday which makes the mission start on a Monday. I think. (Correct me if I'm wrong @DaughterofAthena )
It was originally intended to happen on the Monday after the concert although I don't believe I actually specified anymore. I only skimmed briefly though to look so I might have missed something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back