Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
It was originally intended to happen on the Monday after the concert although I don't believe I actually specified anymore. I only skimmed briefly though to look so I might have missed something.
Ah. Alrighty. ^^

Along those lines though, @SpicyLickiTung another idea to handle the issue of Virgo and Naia being signed up is that when we go to enter the mission, we/one of us put/puts flashback to them picking the mission or just reference the gardens and signing up the day before since we aren't exactly positive on the date. So it wouldn't really be changing the time of the Gardens scene directly per-say(though thinking about it now, we never stated an exact time in the gardens either), but making it tie into the flow of things better. -shrug- Just another option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia said:
Ah.
Along those lines though, @SpicyLickiTung another idea to handle the issue of Virgo and Naia being signed up is that when we go to enter the mission, we/one of us put/puts flashback to them picking the mission or just reference the gardens and signing up the day before since we aren't exactly positive on the date. So it wouldn't really be changing the time of the Gardens scene directly per-say(though thinking about it now, we never stated an exact time in the gardens either), but making it tie into the flow of things better. -shrug- Just another option.
I've never done a collab before, but that might be fun!

Cecilia said:
Ah. Alrighty. ^^
Anyway, should I just make a garden post and after that @QuirkyAngel will make a post suggesting the mission and we'll end it there? Because it might make things easier if we just reference them signing up for the mission together.

SpicyLickiTung said:
I've never done a collab before, but that might be fun!
I expect we'll end up collabing at some point during the mission. ^-^

SpicyLickiTung said:
Anyway, should I just make a garden post and after that @QuirkyAngel will make a post suggesting the mission and we'll end it there? Because it might make things easier if we just reference them signing up for the mission together.
That sounds good to me. ^-^ Though after Quirky's post, we'll both probably end up making a final post each including them leaving the Gardens or something. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia said:
I expect we'll end up collabing at some point during the mission. ^-^ It would be quite fun.
Sure, that sounds good to me. ^-^ Though after Quirky's post, we'll both probably end up making a final post each including them leaving the Gardens or something. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see what happens.
(@V@) Okay!

...I'd need a reason for Ella to be at Fitness Field...

Hanarei said:
Walk in on Keziah... Not sure if I really wanna do that... O.o
Ella convinces Aiko to practice soul resonance before a mission. Perfect! <3

DaughterofAthena said:
Anyone who is not on a mission for whatever reason is more than welcome to walk in on Keziah training in the Dojo. That could be a fun encounter to write.
@SephirothSage @Hanarei @QuirkyAngel @Stormborn Targaryen @Stickdom @Exanis @Mine
I would have Felix intrude as he's a frequent user, (Being a tournament martial artist and all) but it appears I'm late to the party.

Besides, where might I find Jayce? I'd like to force Felix to ask him to partner up for the mission irp :3

...Wait. Ok, this has been bugging me for weeks, so answer me as honestly as possible.

The Jeff the killer mission and Troublemaker mission are both in death city, right? Is it...Is it possible for the two missions to merge in someway later on, or am I just being crazy now?

Sorry for the short post, but I figured you guys were waiting on Ravyn to leave before moving on ><

Random and I'm way behind apparently but... they are finally doing a continuation D. Grey Man? O.o That series came out so long ago! I thought they gave up on continuing it! Yay!

Hi guys! I figured I should poke my head in and say hi so... hi! I'll probably have the Jeff the Killer thread up sometime tonight after work and I might have another post for Keziah... depends on how tired I am.

@Genon Please keep OOC in the OOC. For comments like yours, that is actually perfect for the recruitment thread, actually. Those threads are built for communicating specifically with people in your mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back