Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]It's a viable test of capability...I think...Well, it will be, starting today, so there :P

[/QUOTE]
I remember Luxe complimenting Naia's beauty as well^^

KageYuuki said:
Granted Luxe seems to not understand personal space and Ravyn doesn't like her bubble invaded xD
This is a soul eater rp, friend. Forget personal space. Your character's soul will be invaded :P

QuirkyAngel said:
I remember Luxe complimenting Naia's beauty as well^^
This is a soul eater rp, friend. Forget personal space. Your character's soul will be invaded :P
B-but he was just being nice 0.0 I could call you a beautiful person, Angel. That wouldn't be considered flirting, would it?

KageYuuki said:
Granted Luxe seems to not understand personal space and Ravyn doesn't like her bubble invaded xD
Well...you're not wrong.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]B-but he was just being nice 0.0 I could call you a beautiful person, Angel. That wouldn't be considered flirting, would it?

[/QUOTE]
You're a nice person Kalin. But be careful about being too nice. Wouldn't want a girl to take it the wrong way (<3)

SpicyLickiTung said:
Thank you! I would've completely forgot! @DaughterofAthena
No problem! I was looking forward to reading it because I've come to really enjoy reading about Virgo and then I couldn't because black on black doesn't work the best. So I fixed it... now EVERYONE can read about Virgo's obsession with JUSTICE!

xD

DaughterofAthena said:
No problem! I was looking forward to reading it because I've come to really enjoy reading about Virgo and then I couldn't because black on black doesn't work the best. So I fixed it... now EVERYONE can read about Virgo's obsession with JUSTICE!
xD
JUSTICE HYPE COOKIE FOR YOU! (B^D)(B^D)(B^D)

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Since I haven't done this in a whIle -slinks into the depths of the OOC-

[/QUOTE]
FOOL!

I suggest Aoi and Undine go to the Haunted Hotel!

xD

@KageYuuki, I just realized just how interesting our children are in a pairing. Ravyn's got age and maturity(?) on her side, but the DWMA is only just becoming home for her. On the other hand, Luxe is well initiated in the way if things, and has a few years if experience, but overall, he still has alot of room to grow up in. It's an amazing balancing act for the two of them, but they totally have something to learn from the other, and that's really cool, to me .

Also, I wrote way too much, and feel like I need to sit in a corner...

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL], I just realized just how interesting our children are in a pairing. Ravyn's got age and maturity(?) on her side, but the DWMA is only just becoming home for her. On the other hand, Luxe is well initiated in the way if things, and has a few years if experience, but overall, he still has alot of room to grow up in. It's an amazing balancing act for the two of them, but they totally have something to learn from the other, and that's really cool, to me .
Also, I wrote way too much, and feel like I need to sit in a corner...
She was forced to grow up a little faster than most just due to family issues, but yeah she does have those on her side. Granted, outside of still being new to the DWMA she has some nasty anxiety issues and the like to work through. Something Luxe's very laid back approach to things might help in.

But yes they do make for a very interesting dynamic. ^^ But more opposing personalities tend to make for better weapon/meister partners than people that are very similar. Something about soul resonance being much easier.

They'll be a lot of fun together I think. Assuming Ravyn doesn't strangle him first xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back