Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]It's fine by me. ^-^

[/QUOTE]
So Aoi and Undine shall return!

Growing up? Psh

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
Yay!

Don't you mean Aoi and Undies. (Also, when will I grow up.)

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
Yay!

Don't you mean Aoi and Undies. (Also, when will I grow up.)

[/QUOTE]
So what mission shall we thrust our characters into?

To those waiting for a post from me, I want to make it known that I have an unstable wifi connection to no connection at all. I may not be able to get a good post out until I can get in to the library or a working connection. I apologize now about it, but its not something I can fix myself. Ill get a post up as soon as I have access to a stable connection though.

Cecilia said:
To those waiting for a post from me, I want to make it known that I have an unstable wifi connection to no connection at all. I may not be able to get a good post out until I can get in to the library or a working connection. I apologize now about it, but its not something I can fix myself. Ill get a post up as soon as I have access to a stable connection though.
It's alright. Don't rush yourself.

We have added another mission! It is open and accepting. If you are currently enrolled in State of Souls and would like to switch, that option is also available to you as State of Souls has not yet begun. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Deadeyelee said:
Virgo and Kalin might clash. Two hero complexes with opposite approaches and personalities.
Oh boy. xD That's going to make things... even more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadeyelee said:
Virgo and Kalin might clash. Two hero complexes with opposite approaches and personalities.
Just put a glass of water in front of them.

Kalin:Half-empty.

Virgo:Half-full!

Virgo:Half-Full!

Deadeyelee said:
I can't wait for the mission xD .

SpicyLickiTung said:

Jack takes the water and drinks it. "Doesn't matter. Where's my dice?"

SpicyLickiTung said:

It's more like:

Virgo:Half Full!

Kalin: Heroes don't care about this kind of stuff. *knocks the glass to the ground* Shut up and help me save people. Quietly.

Deadeyelee said:
It's more like:
Virgo:Half Full!

Kalin: Heroes don't care about this kind of stuff. *knocks the glass to the ground* Shut up and help me save people. Quietly.
Looks like darling Kalin finally grew a backbone <3

QuirkyAngel said:
Looks like darling Kalin finally grew a backbone <3
It's more like he has a tangible image of what a hero should be, and when people stray from it, and claim to be heros, it infuriates him beyond belief. Because...well backstory. The mantle of hero is something...sacred to him.

Deadeyelee said:
It's more like he has a tangible image of what a hero should be, and when people stray from it, and claim to be heros, it infuriates him beyond belief. Because...well backstory. The mantle of hero is something...sacred to him.
Mmm, yes~

Galahad vs The Golden Soul of Justice. Battle of the heroes. Racing through Death City to catch a trouble-making goblin, each using different tactics. My eagerness for the mission has upped by 50% (^.^)

The Troublemaker mission is probably going to be extremely amusing, by the looks of things.

I can't wait to actually start it. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Creepypasta mission should be interesting ^^ Just wrapping up the scene with our characters agreeing to work with each other and all that

KageYuuki said:
Our Creepypasta mission should be interesting ^^ Just wrapping up the scene with our characters agreeing to work with each other and all that
Ah. The music couple. I'm sure you guys will have lots of fun on the mission~

@Kalin Scarlet

Hehe. Luxe is such a flirt. Sing for me? Really? (>u>)

Minor apology to all the people signed up for State of Souls... I said I would start it tonight, but all of a sudden its late and I am very tired and I have to work tomorrow. The post will be up sometime before the end of the weekend and that is a promise I know I can keep.

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah. The music couple. I'm sure you guys will have lots of fun on the mission~
@Kalin Scarlet

Hehe. Luxe is such a flirt. Sing for me? Really? (>u>)
It's a viable test of capability...I think...Well, it will be, starting today, so there :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back