Out of Soul Chat

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Now then, which pit of hell do I throw my apologetic mushroom? xD

[/QUOTE]
Well, State of Souls is a still open mission that is actually NOT friendly to a certain degree.

You could also stick around the school. Hakoda's offering lessons once he's done sending people off to Sand Dunes and Nightmares.

I'm also going to guess we may be adding one more mission, especially if there is interest.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]So, time to catch Peeves the Poltergeist, Remedial Lessons with Ironman, and... yeah, can't think of a reference for adding a mission.

[/QUOTE]
Hakoda is Iron Man, hmm? Interesting... that's not a comparison I would make. He strikes me as more of a Falcon kind of guy...

DaughterofAthena said:
Hakoda is Iron Man, hmm? Interesting... that's not a comparison I would make. He strikes me as more of a Falcon kind of guy...
Wait. Are we talking about the same Iron man here?

bakani_05.jpg

^ Baka to Test Iron Man. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Wait. Are we talking about the same Ironman here?
bakani_05.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Yeah... no. Probably not the same Iron Man... Don't mind me, I've been writing all day.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Wait. Are we talking about the same Iron man here?
bakani_05.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Oh. My God. Baka to Test is literally best anime.

@Exanis @SephirothSage @Stickdom @Sunbather @Mine @Kiyoko Tomoe @Noivian @Stormborn Targaryen @Refaulted

I'm tagging you if you're within this roleplay and have not signed up for a mission yet. If you are not intending on signing up for a mission this round, that is fine. However, if you would like to, I would like to know so that we know if we need to add another mission or not. Currently State of Souls has enough room for two more student pairs yet. If your character is a meister in need of a weapon, I have both Warren Langston and Jayce Hammerkin who I'm willing to pair with people as needed.

Ayyyy, so I've been off of the RpN scene fore a few days, been swamped with work and haven't had a chance to write anything substantial. I know I missed the deadline for the ending of the concert, I'll probably have a mini-epilogue for Cynthia where she thanks Jason for not being inept and goes on her way. If @Exanis wants to sign up for a mission on his own, I say go for it, I may have Cynthia sign up separately and attempt to meet up with him later on "accident".

Ack, notifications whyyyyy Dx

I'm wanting to join this round of missions, if possible. Sadly I've gotten zero notifications until being tagged thus I probably missed the ones my characters would actually care for; AKA anything with lots of social opportunities though minimal people. From what I can tell of the one linked, probably very little room for social interaction due to the fact people are hunting down ghosts or whatever they are... Oh well, I'll do a little more review on it before I decide if they'd fit for the mission.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ack, notifications whyyyyy Dx
I'm wanting to join this round of missions, if possible. Sadly I've gotten zero notifications until being tagged thus I probably missed the ones my characters would actually care for; AKA anything with lots of social opportunities though minimal people. From what I can tell of the one linked, probably very little room for social interaction due to the fact people are hunting down ghosts or whatever they are... Oh well, I'll do a little more review on it before I decide if they'd fit for the mission.

[/QUOTE]
State of Souls is actually meant to be kind of relaxed. There is meant to be combat, but I have a fair amount of things that are simply meant to be cool to experience as well rather than it being too intense.

We will be adding another mission. State of Souls will not be starting until the next one is posted so that if the final people want to shift a bit, they can. We should have something up for what the 5th mission will be within the middle / end of this week sometime.

*Creeps* Ooo... finally saw Gravity Falls... why didn't I get so many awesome shows when I was younger! Not to mention the last few episodes and the final opening in particular made me go all squee! Reminds me of Soul Eater's 4th ending of the anime. Adds an element of creepiness to it with added epicness!

[media]

[/media]
*shimmies back into the darkness after random rambling*

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
Well, State of Souls is a still open mission that is actually NOT friendly to a certain degree.
You could also stick around the school. Hakoda's offering lessons once he's done sending people off to Sand Dunes and Nightmares.

I'm also going to guess we may be adding one more mission, especially if there is interest.
Hmmm well I'm wanting to jump back in. Although I'm not going to be on till 1 during most of the week. It's up to Fool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back