Out of Soul Chat

Hanjizoe said:
Ok, so now I'm confused on what I'm suppose to do.
Until I get proper guidence I'll be searching for people to help me with this dragon ball z roleplay
This is not a Dragon Ball Z roleplay and this is not a place to look for people to help with a Dragon Ball Z Roleplay. This is a Soul Eater forum roleplay. If you have questions on how to join this roleplay, feel free to ask. I can't help unless I know what you don't understand.

If you are asking questions about the site as a whole, go here and create a question thread but please do not recruit or ask site questions in my roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't attended to recuirt anyone that was something I said to myself and hoping no one would respond to it, but that failed.

Also I knew this from the get-go. So don't start assuming right off the back

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanjizoe said:
I wasn't attended to recuirt anyone that was something I said to myself and hoping no one would respond to it, but that failed.
Also I knew this from the get-go. So don't start assuming right off the back
Well, if you would like to join a soul eater based roleplay and something confuses you, I am more than willing to answer questions if asked. I can't help if you just tell me you don't get it.

Hanjizoe said:
Is it possible if you could give me the codding for that CS?
Death Weapon-Meister Academy Info Request FormThis form must be completed as truthfully as possible. Read and follow all directions. Any violation of this statement may result in disciplinary action such as a verbal warning or possible suspension.​

IdentificationGiven Name: Character’s first name

Surname: Character’s last name

Middle Name (Optional): Character’s middle name

What is your official DWMA Nickname? This is a codename. It is important!

Yearbook Photo: Include any pictures here. A written description is required in the absence of a picture.

Age: Please try to keep it high-school aged or somewhat close.

Height:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

StandingAre you an EAT or a NOT student?

Are you a weapon or a meister?

If a weapon, what type of weapon are you?

If in the EAT class and a meister, what is your rank (We are only accepting 1-Star meisters)?

How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA? *Note: If you are new, you cannot be EAT.

How do you fight?

Personal ProfileWhat would others say are your strengths? Include at least 3

What would others say are your flaws? Include at least 3

Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more:

What do you like?
What don't you like?

Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography:

How do you feel about the DWMA?

Why have you joined the DWMA? What motivates you?

What are your goals while attending the DWMA?

OtherPersonal Items:

Other Important Facts:

This form will be held in confidentiality between the teacher and the respective student. Type your full name below as a signature to indicate that you have answered this for truthfully to the best of your ability.​

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back