Out of Soul Chat

SpicyLickiTung said:
Oh, okay. I can do that!
Spelling your name, or rather spelling in general, just isn't working for me today, hence the quote xD

Anyway, we can have Virgo and Naia meet if you like before Hanarei starts the Troublemaker mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cecilia said:
Spelling your name, or rather spelling in general, just isn't working for me today, hence the quote xD
Anyway, we can have Virgo and Naia meet if you like before Hanarei starts the Troublemaker mission.
Sure!

SpicyLickiTung said:
Alright, cool. Your welcome to go ahead and post somewhere, if you want. Where doesn't really matter to me, I can come up with a reason for Naia to show up in most logical places. Just tag me in it and I'll make a reply when I have sufficient time. ^-^ Or if you rather, I can post later tonight to start. Whichever.

Cecilia said:
Alright, cool. Your welcome to go ahead and post somewhere, if you want. Where doesn't really matter to me, I can come up with a reason for Naia to show up in most logical places. Just tag me in it and I'll make a reply when I have sufficient time. ^-^ Or if you rather, I can post later tonight to start. Whichever.
...um, I don't want to inconvience you, but can you start? I don't want to mess anything up.

SpicyLickiTung said:
...um, I don't want to inconvience you, but can you start? I don't want to mess anything up.
That's fine. I don't mind starting, just figured I'd give you the option as well. ^-^ It'll be a good while yet before I can get a decent post up, but I'll get one up today at some point.

Cecilia said:
That's fine. I don't mind starting, just figured I'd give you the option as well. ^-^ It'll be a good while yet before I can get a decent post up, but I'll get one up today at some point.
Don't worry. Having no social life comes with perks! ^-^

KageYuuki said:
Totally not confusing that a character has the same name as a completely different player xD
Lol, ikr? Was gonna be my character's name, but for the first time ever, I got beat out by someone else xD

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Lol, ikr? Was gonna be my character's name, but for the first time ever, I got beat out by someone else xD

[/QUOTE]
Ah, so I only just got back home xD Was out and about a little longer than I thought I would be . . . we'll see if I can get something up somewhere . . . don't know where though yet

KageYuuki said:
Ah, so I only just got back home xD Was out and about a little longer than I thought I would be . . . we'll see if I can get something up somewhere . . . don't know where though yet
Lol, it's fine. Take your time. I'm about to hit the figurative hay, anyways. Anywhere is a fine location to post, even the empty classrooms. Unless you'd like me to actually pick?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Lol, it's fine. Take your time. I'm about to hit the figurative hay, anyways. Anywhere is a fine location to post, even the empty classrooms. Unless you'd like me to actually pick?

[/QUOTE]
Unless there's a particular place your character likes to hang around? Given from his personality I have a feeling it'll be her hanging out somewhere and him appearing asking if she could pair up for a mission xD

@Deadeyelee

Realized I should've tagged you. Jack took Kalin to the dispensary in his epilogue.

KageYuuki said:
Unless there's a particular place your character likes to hang around? Given from his personality I have a feeling it'll be her hanging out somewhere and him appearing asking if she could pair up for a mission xD
Given Luxe's cs, I'd guess either the auditorium or the music room(if DWMA has one).

Though, the best place to meet for missions would be the Mission Bulletin.

"Oh! You're thinking of doing a mission too? Let's do one together~!" Like that. At the very least, that's what Ella would do. Camp out at the mission bulletin and wait for someone interested to pop up. (B')

Sorry for anyone linked to me at all RP wise or through a mission (Catching a troublemaker). My weekend got a bit swamped though I'll be trying to push for starting it up if not today then tomorrow hopefully.

KageYuuki said:
Yes, more than likely. They could always just meet at the board, if any other ideas escape you, but @QuirkyAngel is right about luxe most likely showing up in those kinds of areas.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Am I alive? -pokes self- Yup, probably alive.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not particularly sure if I'm alive at this point.

Genon said:
So anyone down for Sand Dunes and Nightmares? We kinda need more people.
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yay for uncertainty

[/QUOTE]
Erm, hi. You up for Sand Dunes and Nightmares?

DaughterofAthena said:
You are correct in that thought.
Let me see... @Stormborn Targaryen @SummerWolf @Kyra @Refaulted ... Anyone interested in filling the open spot in Sand Dunes and Nightmares? You are the EAT students who come to mind.

I am going to check the list amd see if I missed anyone.
Speaking of which, you still haven't added Allison to the roster, nor updated my partnership with @Keanehandiam. :3

(P.S. we're still working on a collab post. Canonically we've already met)

Genon said:
Speaking of which, you still haven't added Allison to the roster, nor updated my partnership with @Keanehandiam. :3
(P.S. we're still working on a collab post. Canonically we've already met)
I am working on getting myself out of bed at the moment and once I am on my laptop, I will fix that.

Adding in table code on my phone is a bitch... I would really rather not try it. Table coding is one of those things that if it breaks, the result is a total nightmare.

DaughterofAthena said:
I am working on getting myself out of bed at the moment and once I am on my laptop, I will fix that.
Adding in table code on my phone is a bitch... I would really rather not try it. Table coding is one of those things that if it breaks, the result is a total nightmare.
You and me both. Accordions are also a pain in the ass, and coloring them in? Pssh, you might as well be trying to solder with a cardboard tube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back