Out of Soul Chat

Yes . . . I can soon unleash Ravyn's bitchy comments onto the wor-

I mean, totally have fun and work with whatever meister she's paired with ^^;

DaughterofAthena said:

VUHwzqO.gif

People are free to post interactions within the location threads and events will start up soon. I know I'll be starting Target Acquired: Jeff the Killer and Sand Dunes and Nightmares on Sunday most likely as that is when I will have free time again.

So should I wait until Sunday to do anything since I'm in one of your missions? Are we supposed to start in the Death Room? Sorry, idk why I'm having such a hard time getting my mind around these missions xD

KageYuuki said:
So should I wait until Sunday to do anything since I'm in one of your missions? Are we supposed to start in the Death Room? Sorry, idk why I'm having such a hard time getting my mind around these missions xD
You can put your character anywhere in the DWMA that you would like to put them if you'd like to post now. Or you can wait until Sunday and put them wherever I direct you to put them in order for the mission to begin.

DaughterofAthena said:
You can put your character anywhere in the DWMA that you would like to put them if you'd like to post now. Or you can wait until Sunday and put them wherever I direct you to put them in order for the mission to begin.
...Virgo's Day has come.

DaughterofAthena said:
Cool, gotcha. If @Kalin Scarlet wants to get started a little early that works for me, or I could wait. I'm not picky

KageYuuki said:
Cool, gotcha. If @Kalin Scarlet wants to get started a little early that works for me, or I could wait. I'm not picky
Well, you can't actually start the mission itself. They won't even have the briefing information yet.

You can have your characters meet, though.

DaughterofAthena said:
Well, you can't actually start the mission itself. They won't even have the briefing information yet.
You can have your characters meet, though.
Yeah I just met having them meet

SpicyLickiTung said:
Has a new day begun?
I would think so. The location thread is open for characters to interact however they want. Just be sure to make a note in your post that it's a day after the concert. Or a week. Whichever works best for you to introduce your character (so long as it isn't a year or something like that:P). Then tag whoever you wish to interact with. Or make a post doing something and wait for others to interact with your character if they feel like it.

Another option is to plan meetings and collabs with other rpers. However you wish to rp is fine :)

QuirkyAngel said:
I would think so. The location thread is open for characters to interact however they want. Just be sure to make a note in your post that it's a day after the concert. Or a week. Whichever works best for you to introduce your character (so long as it isn't a year or something like that:P). Then tag whoever you wish to interact with. Or make a post doing something and wait for others to interact with your character if they feel like it.
Another option is to plan meetings and collabs with other rpers. However you wish to rp is fine :)
Okey Dokey! I'm gonna say a week and go for the DWMA Stairs! Finally, I can use this papyrus font!

SpicyLickiTung said:
Okey Dokey! I'm gonna say a week and go for the DWMA Stairs! Finally, I can use this papyrus font!
Mmm~Just be sure to read the current events. DWMA is preparing for imminent danger and all classes have been canceled apparently ( :) )

SpicyLickiTung said:
It is actually the Monday after.

Two days have passed and when the students returned to school after the weekend, they received the announcement I posted. The rp will progress from there.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Sure, I wouldn't mind that at all. Tag me when you get a post up. ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty. I'll work on something when I get home from this car show

DaughterofAthena said:
It is actually the Monday after.
Two days have passed and when the students returned to school after the weekend, they received the announcement I posted. The rp will progress from there.
Oh, okay. I can do that!

Totally not confusing that a character has the same name as a completely different player xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back