Out of Soul Chat

@DaughterofAthena

So it looks like all the missions filled up, plus I'm still waiting on my own mission for approval. This leaves me with very little to do. What do you suggest?

Genon said:
@DaughterofAthena
So it looks like all the missions filled up, plus I'm still waiting on my own mission for approval. This leaves me with very little to do. What do you suggest?
Sand Dunes and Nightmares is open and no one has signed up at all yet. The table is still filled from the last time.

I am also hoping to put up another mission tonight and I am going to look over your submission tonight as well. I am currently at work for the next 6 hours.

Keanehandiam said:
Well it looks like Keanehan and Allison would be quite the pair. A lot of debate to be had between the two.
@Genon
So do you want to roleplay getting our partnership set up, or do you just want ask @DaughterofAthena to update the roster? How do these things usually go in this project?

Genon said:
How do these things usually go in this project?
Either way is acceptable. Most people have made sure their characters have met IC before making the partnership official but you guys can always write that as a flashback as well or simply not. I'm not too particular.

@Kalin Scarlet Your post greatly confuses me. I'm getting the impression you tried to go into Lexie's soul space in the same manner that @Deadeyelee 's character Kalin did and that is not possible. Kalin could get in because he has a healing wavelength. No one else would be able to get in and definitely not while Kalin is already in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
@Kalin Scarlet Your post greatly confuses me. I'm getting the impression you tried to go into Lexie's soul space in the same manner that @Deadeyelee 's character Kalin did and that is not possible. Kalin could get in because he has a healing wavelength. No one else would be able to get in and definitely not while Kalin is already in there.
Maka went into Crona's soul space in the anime...is that because she has a grigori soul?

SpicyLickiTung said:
Sup, ya'll!
S'up.

QuirkyAngel said:
Maka went into Crona's soul space in the anime...is that because she has a grigori soul?
In the particular situation that Lexie is in, the poison prevents other people from getting in. A healing wavelength would slip through without being destroyed.

In a normal situation, I'm fairly sure anyone can get into anyone's soul space without too much difficulty if they know how.

DaughterofAthena said:
In the particular situation that Lexie is in, the poison prevents other people from getting in. A healing wavelength would slip through without being destroyed.
In a normal situation, I'm fairly sure anyone can get into anyone's soul space without too much difficulty if they know how.
I see...so then @Kalin Scarlet 's character would be suffering from the effects of soul poisoning for attempting to enter Lexie's soul. Either than or rudely kicked out...right? His soul wouldn't be destroyed, right? O.o

QuirkyAngel said:
I see...so then @Kalin Scarlet 's character would be suffering from the effects of soul poisoning for attempting to enter Lexie's soul. Either than or rudely kicked out...right? He soul wouldn't be destroyed, right? O.o
Luxe shouldn't be able to get in enough to even see the black that was consuming it. Matching the wavelength enough to enter simply wasn't possible.

DaughterofAthena said:
Luxe shouldn't be able to get in enough to even see the black that was consuming it. Matching the wavelength enough to enter simply wasn't possible.
Ah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back