Out of Soul Chat

Life has decided to stop kicking me, for the time being. I'll be reading up and posting accordingly. I'm quite annoyed with my own tardiness and apologize for not being more attentive.

DaughterofAthena said:
I have been handling sheets for a while now. I just haven't had a chance to update the thread yet.
Cool. Have you taken a look at mine? Am I approved or does anything need to be changed?

Genon said:
Cool. Have you taken a look at mine? Am I approved or does anything need to be changed?
A few comments...

1. I am running two hosted projects at the moment.
  2. In the time since your character has been posted, I have been at work more than I've been on my laptop.
  3. Despite the character admissions person having changed, the process is still VERY much the same. As it states on the page, you will receive a PM when your application has been reviewed.

As far as CS applications and admissions goes, I have minimal patience for people bugging me about it.

I am sorry if this seems a bit rude, but if there's one thing that gets on my nerves, it is people asking me if they are accepted yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
A few comments...

• I am running two hosted projects at the moment.

• In the time since your character has been posted, I have been at work more than I've been on my laptop.

• Despite the character admissions person having changed, the process is still VERY much the same. As it states on the page, you will receive a PM when your application has been reviewed.

As far as CS applications and admissions goes, I have minimal patience for people bugging me about it.

I am sorry if this seems a bit rude, but if there's one thing that gets on my nerves, it is people asking me if they are accepted yet.
I forgot about the PM thing. My apologies.

The End of Summer Concert will be ending next Friday so that missions can start up. If you would like to post anything before I officially post an epilogue, you have until then to post something.

Beyond that, Sand Dunes and Nightmares is open and accepting characters to take on the mission.

We are also open and willing to accept any player submitted ideas for mission requests. There is an application within the mission request subforum.

@SpicyLickiTounge @Stickdom @Mine @Kalin Scarlet @Deadeyelee @Sunbather @SephirothSage @Exanis @Lilllysaurus Rex @QuirkyAngel @Cecilia @Kiyoko Tomoe @Zenaida @Keanehandiam @Refaulted @AnnoDomini @Kyra @Stormborn Targaryen @SummerWolf @T h e F o o l @TheWeirdPhilosopher @Hanarei @Arkytior

Whoa, I'm still getting included in tags? That's sweet of you guys! Thank you for keeping me up to date on everything, it's nice to know where things are at so I can find myself a clear opening to become more of an active person in all of this.

Given that this RP is progressing to missions, I should be back in pretty soon since I'm no longer to be lost within the plot.

DaughterofAthena said:
The End of Summer Concert will be ending next Friday so that missions can start up. If you would like to post anything before I officially post an epilogue, you have until then to post something.

Beyond that, Sand Dunes and Nightmares is open and accepting characters to take on the mission.

We are also open and willing to accept any player submitted ideas for mission requests. There is an application within the mission request subforum.

@SpicyLickiTounge @Stickdom @Mine @Kalin Scarlet @Deadeyelee @Sunbather @SephirothSage @Exanis @Lilllysaurus Rex @QuirkyAngel @Cecilia @Kiyoko Tomoe @Zenaida @Keanehandiam @Refaulted @AnnoDomini @Kyra @Stormborn Targaryen @SummerWolf @T h e F o o l @TheWeirdPhilosopher @Hanarei @Arkytior
Understood

Hanarei said:
Bleh sorry slacker today. If not today I'll get a post tomorrow up for the concert. ^^;;
Honestly, I'm kind of glad I'm not approved yet. That way I don't have to suddenly insert myself into the situation and come up with a reason why I didn't exist earlier, nor would I have to introduce myself to everyone.

Speaking of which, is anyone in this thread interested in partnering up? @DaughterofAthena @EVERYONE_ELSE

DaughterofAthena said:
I do believe Cecilia is pairing with someone for a mission though it may not be a permanent partnership.
And then Alexis is partnering with Saiken if everything goes according to plan.
Looks like there's a shortage of Weapons, just like in the first Soul Eater RP I was in...honestly, I'm kinda considering making Allison into a Weapon just to ensure she finds a partner. But that would not only be work, it would set back my application review by several more days...ARGH.

Genon said:
Looks like there's a shortage of Weapons, just like in the first Soul Eater RP I was in...honestly, I'm kinda considering making Allison into a Weapon just to ensure she finds a partner. But that would not only be work, it would set back my application review by several more days...ARGH.
I don't think it's so much a shortage of weapons as it is a need for me to update the roster. Kassana needs a meister and until Arkytior returns, Jayce is also in need of a meister.

@Genon I will update the roster. Right now I'm too tired to keep track of actives and inactives and it just wouldn't work if I tried. Tomorrow is my day off so things should start getting done then.

Two weapo

Genon said:
Weapon siblings right here! They're bond meisters, but nothin' says you can't try to partner up with them at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back