Out of Soul Chat

@DaughterofAthena

Just to let you know, I am still alive. I just finished my character's biography. I feel that her current incarnation stops her from being overpowered while keeping her story intact from her previous incarnations.

Let me just give you a rundown of her backstory. Allison Chase is a New York City girl whose parents were killed by a home invading serial killer. Before he could eat her parent's souls, she sneaked up behind him and stabbed him to death with a kitchen knife, then called the police after locking her parents' souls away to keep them safe. The next morning, she awoke to find that her parents were still around...as ghosts. To top it off, she was hailed in the newspapers as a local hero for stopping a rampaging serial killer and saving her parents' lives. However, the U.S. still considered ghosts legally dead, resulting in her dad getting fired and her greedy relatives basically cleaning the Chases out and leaving them penniless due to Allison not being old enough to "inherit" their property. However, the DWMA had several outreach programs for ghosts, and the family ended up traveling to Nevada to get a home and a job in Death City. Allison then joined the DWMA, both out of an obligation to pay them back and out of a general desire to prevent others from undergoing what her family went through.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
@DaughterofAthena
Just to let you know, I am still alive. I just finished my character's biography. I feel that her current incarnation stops her from being overpowered while keeping her story intact from her previous incarnations.

Let me just give you a rundown of her backstory. Allison Chase is a New York City girl whose parents were killed by a home invading serial killer. Before he could eat her parent's souls, she sneaked up behind him and stabbed him to death with a kitchen knife, then called the police after locking her parents' souls away to keep them safe. The next morning, she awoke to find that her parents were still around...as ghosts. To top it off, she was hailed in the newspapers as a local hero for stopping a rampaging serial killer and saving her parents' lives. However, the U.S. still considered ghosts legally dead, resulting in her dad getting fired and her greedy relatives basically cleaning the Chases out and leaving them penniless due to Allison not being old enough to "inherit" their property. However, the DWMA had several outreach programs for ghosts, and the family ended up traveling to Nevada to get a home and a job in Death City. Allison then joined the DWMA, both out of an obligation to pay them back and out of a general desire to prevent others from undergoing what her family went through.

What do you think?
I generally like to make a habit of not officially approving anything until I see the full thing.

That being said, it seems like an interesting idea that I could work with.

DaughterofAthena said:
I generally like to make a habit of not officially approving anything until I see the full thing.
That being said, it seems like an interesting idea that I could work with.
...I wasn't asking for approval before the CS was even complete, you know. But I'm glad you like it.

Genon said:
...I wasn't asking for approval before the CS was even complete, you know.
I just like to make it VERY clear that when I say I like it, I still have an opportunity to change my mind upon seeing the whole thing. I've had problems in the past where I've said one thing upon the initial idea and upon seeing it detailed out more, come to the realization that it didn't make sense. I'm not saying that this will be the case with you - in fact, given the amount of questions you've been asking, I highly doubt it. I still feel the need to include the disclaimer though because it was very rough for me to clear up that one incident quite a while back.

*waves*

I've been kind of wanting to do a Soul Eater RP for awhile now. Just happened to spot your interest check and thought I'd say hi. So much to read ^^;

KageYuuki said:
*waves*
I've been kind of wanting to do a Soul Eater RP for awhile now. Just happened to spot your interest check and thought I'd say hi. So much to read ^^;
HI THERE!

I honestly don't think you need to read
everything. The End of Summer Concert event is currently wrapping up and then we'll be starting new stuff so I'd just recommend reading through the Death Index content and the Mission Request content.

DaughterofAthena said:
HI THERE!
I honestly don't think you need to read
everything. The End of Summer Concert event is currently wrapping up and then we'll be starting new stuff so I'd just recommend reading through the Death Index content and the Mission Request content.
Alright then, I'll give those a peek after digging through lore and rules.

KageYuuki said:
Alright then, I'll give those a peek after digging through lore and rules.
I still have yet to make a character sheet. NOOB BUDDIES! *glomps you. which is weird, since I'm a guy, but whatever*

QuirkyAngel said:
I have no idea what you're talking about (O:))
maxresdefault.jpg

KageYuuki said:
And . . . now the wait. (Honestly one of the worst parts to joining a thread)
It probably won't be too long. I'm off of work tomorrow so I'll probably read through your application then and get back to you on it.

We had the weekend system in place because of school, but my school year is over.

@Noivian @Lilllysaurus Rex

You both control meisters so pairing up for you two specifically will not work.

I do have a weapon. I'm not sure if
@SephirothSage and I are planning on pairing Kassana and Miyoko or not, but if not, there's a slingshot available for one of you.

I thought Saiken was going to pair with Lexie, Lillly? Are we not pairing them anymore?

I also might have Jayce open and seeking a partner for a mission. I'm not quite sure if his meister's returning to the rp or not and I'm not sure if he'll stick with Felix or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back