Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
That is actually completely fine because the current event is almost done anyway and then we will be moving into mission requests which tend to be independent for the most part. Well, they do tie together but you don't need to know the whole story to enjoy them.
YAY, IGNORANCE!

Alright. If you want to, Shoot. I don't want to hold it up too much. Ill have Kalin take a few arrows. It's no biggy. I'm stuck anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Zenaida said:
I have officially decided I hate school bus systems...
and rain. >.<
Ditto.

Deadeyelee said:
Alright. If you want to, Shoot. I don't want to hold it up too much. Ill have Kalin take a few arrows. It's no biggy. I'm stuck anyways
Your character's suppose to pull Lex out of icky darkness before Xander dies. Getting shot at would make it much more difficult...heh. But I love the twist^^

DaughterofAthena said:
Yay! There are posts!
I will probably have some updates up tomorrow sometime.
Sorry for the the delay.

Well, it seems @Stickdom and I have a chance to once again ruin everything by firing the onslaught of arrows. I shall leave the final decision to them, because Kappa.

Exanis said:
Well, it seems @Stickdom and I have a chance to once again ruin everything by firing the onslaught of arrows. I shall leave the final decision to them, because Kappa.
Who knows. Someone may block/deflect for us.

Jack and Kalin aren't the only ones there (>u>)

Hello there to anyone and everyone!

I'm just posting here to let everyone know that I'm currently working on a post that will start wrapping up the End of Summer Concert for the most part. We'll still have a few loose ends for people to wrap up and anyone/everyone is more than welcome to add more for development as well. I'm hoping to have the event done completely within a week or two.

After that is done, we will start moving back into Mission Requests which we tried starting earlier and are hoping to have more success with this time around. I will be updating the Mission Request board after I'm done with the post I'm working although some will be as listed. @SpicyLickiTounge
@Stickdom @Kalin Scarlet @Exanis @Deadeyelee @Sunbather @Kaine @SephirothSage @Lilllysaurus Rex @Cecilia @Kiyoko Tomoe @Zenaida @Keanehandiam @Refaulted @AnnoDomini @Kyra @SummerWolf @Stormborn Targaryen @T h e F o o l @TheWeirdPhilosopher

Hey, so since we're getting into missions, and my Meister character doesn't have a weapon partner yet, does she get a temporary partner for missions? @DaughterofAthena

Noivian said:
Hey, so since we're getting into missions, and my Meister character doesn't have a weapon partner yet, does she get a temporary partner for missions? @DaughterofAthena
You would ask another player to partner with you. Typically we have quite a few unpartnered characters who need either a meister or a weapon. They don't need to be permanent partners, but it is recommended that you have a partner to work with in some way, shape or form. I don't force partnerships though. You need to investigate and ask players if they would like to partner with you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hoi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back