Out of Soul Chat

I was looking at that Jeff mission, but it looks rather old and I don't know if it's still available. That would be an EAT level mission, though, so...

Noivian said:
I was looking at that Jeff mission, but it looks rather old and I don't know if it's still available. That would be an EAT level mission, though, so...
All the missions were posted a while ago. Running missions right away didn't really work so a lot of the missions are being recycled. Target Acquired: Jeff the Killer is still available. Catching a Troublemaker is available. And Sand Dunes and Nightmares will be running as well seeing as the first attempt was a failure (which can be read about in the archive thread).

Noivian said:
Hmm... what kind of feel are you going for?
I have a few ideas. It's just a matter of getting up the motivation to outline them.

There is a player application for missions as well if any players have any ideas and/or would like to run a mission.

Well, I was wondering what would be too much. I see you have one creepypasta mission, and it's totally cool, but that's made me start to wonder about another.

Noivian said:
Well, I was wondering what would be too much. I see you have one creepypasta mission, and it's totally cool, but that's made me start to wonder about another.
I'd rather not delve too deep into creepypasta. Originally this rp was supposed to have a lot of creepypasta themes that we had very well outlined. However, the ideas were not mine so if we go further into that realm in any way, I might wind up accidentally using a former member of this rps ideas in a way that's really not polite of me to do.

Noivian said:
I'd do the mission with you...but Virgo is a meister.

DaughterofAthena said:
I'd rather not delve too deep into creepypasta. Originally this rp was supposed to have a lot of creepypasta themes that we had very well outlined. However, the ideas were not mine so if we go further into that realm in any way, I might wind up accidentally using a former member of this rps ideas in a way that's really not polite of me to do.
Ah, I understand.

I was considering making a NOT weapon, but I'm having trouble deciding on what weapon. I'm somewhere between a chainsaw and a scythe, but open to other suggestions if anyone feels like helping...

Noivian said:
I was considering making a NOT weapon, but I'm having trouble deciding on what weapon. I'm somewhere between a chainsaw and a scythe, but open to other suggestions if anyone feels like helping...
...chainsaw. Definitely chainsaw.

That awkward moment when you realize you missed a spot on your cs.... Fixed now though.

DaughterofAthena said:
@Noivian @Lilllysaurus Rex
You both control meisters so pairing up for you two specifically will not work.

I do have a weapon. I'm not sure if
@SephirothSage and I are planning on pairing Kassana and Miyoko or not, but if not, there's a slingshot available for one of you.

I thought Saiken was going to pair with Lexie, Lillly? Are we not pairing them anymore?

I also might have Jayce open and seeking a partner for a mission. I'm not quite sure if his meister's returning to the rp or not and I'm not sure if he'll stick with Felix or not.
We are.. I just wanna go on a mission is all.

I'd love a mission.

Also, as you may have noticed when I said earlier: I think Kassana and Miyoko are interesting together, but don't actually work well together and would be unlikely to end up perma-partnered. Miyoko's all about close range combat, and is a total adrenaline Junkie; her with a ranged weapon that lacks melee application is like giving Kenpachi a slingshot. It just results in confusion.

SephirothSage said:
I'd love a mission.
Also, as you may have noticed when I said earlier: I think Kassana and Miyoko are interesting together, but don't actually work well together and would be unlikely to end up perma-partnered. Miyoko's all about close range combat, and is a total adrenaline Junkie; her with a ranged weapon that lacks melee application is like giving Kenpachi a slingshot. It just results in confusion.
Alright then. Information noted. I will continue the hunt for a partner for Kassana then. I do think we do need to have a moment though where Miyoko successfully hits a target while wielding Kassana just because.

Certainly- and they should totally at least /try/ to work together a few more times. I'm just noting that a ranged weapon doesn't fit Miyoko much.

SephirothSage said:
Certainly- and they should totally at least /try/ to work together a few more times. I'm just noting that a ranged weapon doesn't fit Miyoko much.
I'm just unsure if we'd actually want to partner them up for a mission or not and that's what a lot of people are looking at partnering for at the moment.

Right. I was planning to drop one last post of Miyoko trying to shoot another ghost, and being /really/ sad that she failed to actually help anyone in the Concert thread.

So I've been wondering, are weapons considered human? Or are they technically a race of their own? Just an odd question that popped up while biking down the trail this evening.

SephirothSage said:
Right. I was planning to drop one last post of Miyoko trying to shoot another ghost, and being /really/ sad that she failed to actually help anyone in the Concert thread.
Miyoko's a nice person.

KageYuuki said:
So I've been wondering, are weapons considered human? Or are they technically a race of their own? Just an odd question that popped up while biking down the trail this evening.
I've always seen them as humans with special genes. Sorta like mutants^^

Noivian said:
A large mallet. A drill sword. A lance. A trident. I'm in favor of a large drill^^

But if you're stuck between a scythe and chainsaw, you can always try combining the two. A scythe with chains. Or a electric scythe with a buzz saw blade at the end. Up to you really =P

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
I've always seen them as humans with special genes. Sorta like mutants^^
Well that's definitely a possibility. I was mainly wondering since mainly they could eat souls. Something that normal(And I use that word loosely) humans aren't capable of. Plus the whole transform into a nearly indestructible weapon thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back