Out of Soul Chat

Genon said:
So anyone down for Sand Dunes and Nightmares? We kinda need more people.
Ella may join if she's needed. I'm just waiting until the last minute, cause I'm already in one mission and I don't want to take up the slot, in case anyone else wants to.

DaughterofAthena said:
You are correct in that thought.
Let me see... @Stormborn Targaryen @SummerWolf @Kyra @Refaulted ... Anyone interested in filling the open spot in Sand Dunes and Nightmares? You are the EAT students who come to mind.

I am going to check the list amd see if I missed anyone.
I can have Kamryn join in. If @Kyra is up for it as well, then that's another pair for it, but if not I can just have her temporarily wield another EAT weapon for the mission. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
SummerWolf said:
I can have Kamryn join in. If @Kyra is up for it as well, then that's another pair for it, but if not I can just have her temporarily wield another EAT weapon for the mission. ^-^
Oh hi you!

That was fast...

I'm on the hunt for Kyra right now. Her I actually know irl so its just a matter of figuring out how to get her attention.

DaughterofAthena said:
Oh hi you!
Hello. ^^ Sorry about being so silent, been quite busy irl. That should be for the most part cleared up now though and I'll have more time for roleplaying again.

DaughterofAthena said:
You are correct in that thought.
Let me see... @Stormborn Targaryen @SummerWolf @Kyra @Refaulted ... Anyone interested in filling the open spot in Sand Dunes and Nightmares? You are the EAT students who come to mind.

I am going to check the list amd see if I missed anyone.
Felix is a EAT Meister, though Id either have to have him find a partner, temporary or permanent

@QuirkyAngel nice epilogue :3 I may or may not be having a cuteness overload at Jack carrying Kalin piggy back.

Deadeyelee said:
Felix is a EAT Meister, though Id either have to have him find a partner, temporary or permanent
@QuirkyAngel nice epilogue :3 I may or may not be having a cuteness overload at Jack carrying Kalin piggy back.
Glad you liked it.

It's a good thing that Kalin is small. Otherwise Jack wouldn't be able to. Physical strength is not his forte^^

DaughterofAthena said:
Oh hi you!
That was fast...

I'm on the hunt for Kyra right now. Her I actually know irl so its just a matter of figuring out how to get her attention.
*is missing context*

BTW, I know Xander was kind of a dick, but did you really just kill off a DWMA student? 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
BTW, I know Xander was kind of a dick, but did you really just kill off a DWMA student?
I had planned to kill him off from the moment I created him, actually. I didn't really plan for it to happen this soon, but yes, I did kill off a DWMA student.

I would never do that to a character someone else controlled, though, unless it was requested.

DaughterofAthena said:
I had planned to kill him off from the moment I created him, actually. I didn't really plan for it to happen this soon, but yes, I did kill off a DWMA student.
I would never do that to a character someone else controlled, though, unless it was requested.
@DaughterofAthena So was Xander on the Shinigami's list?

Deadeyelee said:
@DaughterofAthena So was Xander on the Shinigami's list?
I don't know that he was on the list persay. I would think that the time between him mingling with a demon and his death was too brief for Lord Death to have taken note of it and added him. I'm not quite sure how the process of getting on the list works, to be honest.

I can say for sure that his soul was a kishin egg at the point that he died.

DaughterofAthena said:
I don't know that he was on the list persay. I would think that the time between him mingling with a demon and his death was too brief for Lord Death to have taken note of it and added him. I'm not quite sure how the process of getting on the list works, to be honest.
I can say for sure that his soul was a kishin egg at the point that he died.
What is the Shinigami's list? I've certainly never heard of it.

Genon said:
What is the Shinigami's list? I've certainly never heard of it.
It's from the manga so I'm not too familiar with it either.

In the manga, souls that are evil are placed on Shinigami's List and that list is used to pull targets for missions, basically. Weapons and Meisters can only kill souls on Shinigami's list.

The anime basically replaces the list with the idea of kishin egg souls.

Keanehandiam said:
Looks as though I am late to the party.
What are you talking about? Behold, the neverending party.

giphy.gif

...I found this in the deepest recesses of the internet....enjoy.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]What are you talking about? Behold, the neverending party.
giphy.gif

...I found this in the deepest recesses of the internet....enjoy.

[/QUOTE]
My my, it is certainly lively.

Keanehandiam said:
Why are you doing this? I am concerned.
I told my friend Whatever Floats Your Boat and then I just kept going because YIAY

Whatever Keanes your handiam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back