Out of Soul Chat

*Peacefully naps awaiting to give the members of her mission a living he.... heaven! Yes heaven is the word I was going to type* Zzzz

giphy.gif

Keanehandiam said:
Paradiso is an EDM festival/rave up in Washington. This is my first year going and it's nice.
You're just lucky I wasn't there! I'm so popular at Parties, most would call me the 'Weird Dork with the strobe lights!'. Goooood tiiiimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpicyLickiTung said:
You're just lucky I wasn't there! I'm so popular at Parties, most would call me the 'Weird Dork with the strobe lights!'. Goooood tiiiimes.
Now I'm disappointed you aren't here.

SpicyLickiTung said:
Is it weird that I mentally read this in Papyrus' voice?

SpicyLickiTung said:
Don't mind me, this is just an impatient poke. @QuirkyAngel
Forgive me, lord, for I have sinned.
You are forgiven.

I'll start on Rudolf's post as soon as I dredge up the motivation to. Currently exhaustion/laziness has me whipped.

QuirkyAngel said:
You are forgiven.
I'll start on Rudolf's post as soon as I dredge up the motivation to. Currently exhaustion/laziness has me whipped.
You can do it. Follow the heart of the cards!

Once again, sorry for being impatient, I just get really excited when I'm in an RP.

Hey guys! I'm going on a three day camping trip starting tomorrow so I won't be able to post until Thursday again. I think I posted for everything that I need to at the moment. If you have any questions while I'm gone, feel free to ask @QuirkyAngel or @Hanarei . They should be around.

DaughterofAthena said:
Hey guys! I'm going on a three day camping trip starting tomorrow so I won't be able to post until Thursday again. I think I posted for everything that I need to at the moment. If you have any questions while I'm gone, feel free to ask @QuirkyAngel or @Hanarei . They should be around.
Have fun =)

Watch for mosquitoes. And bears. And whatever other danger the outdoors present.

DaughterofAthena said:
QuirkyAngel said:
Have fun =)
Watch for mosquitoes. And bears. And whatever other danger the outdoors present.
You people and your healthy physical activities disgust me. Who needs nature when you have a two liter bottle of Dr.Pepper?

Yesss... UNLIMITED POWA HAHAHHAHAHAA

cJlBUVL.gif

*cough* I mean yes yes... I'll be here responsibly wielding my power and to provide help or support as needed.

Hanarei said:
Yesss... UNLIMITED POWA HAHAHHAHAHAA
cJlBUVL.gif

*cough* I mean yes yes... I'll be here responsibly wielding my power and to provide help or support as needed.
I sense evil in this one

QuirkyAngel said:
And whatever other danger the outdoors present.
Raccoons that try to steal food... I think that's pretty much the most dangerous thing I might face. I think we saw a skunk once too... that was a long time ago though.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
Raccoons that try to steal food... I think that's pretty much the most dangerous thing I might face. I think we saw a skunk once too... that was a long time ago though.
Bears... depending where you are at. Black Bears are around where I am... big trouble makers. Otherwise chipmunks... they look cute and all but trust me... they will not hesitate to chew their way in and chow down on your food if they got the chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back