Out of Soul Chat

Exanis said:
Good to know that current memes are one hundred percent solidified.
God I overuse the word memes.
"Captain! Current meme levels at 120%! IT'S GOING TO BLOW!"

...I don't know why I just thought of that. I'm weird. Also, what memes?

DaughterofAthena said:
That sounds like something I could very much work with!
YAY!

Literally everything that has happened so far in the End of Summer concert is one big meme, made up of multiple smaller memes. It's a meme-apalooza!

I felt like popping in now that all my business has dwindled down and there's only 6 days till school is over for me.

MEMES, THE DNA OF THE SOUL!

THAT"S A PRETTY MEME- EXQUISITE!

Sorry, my inner Monsoon was brought out.

So to clarify- it looks like killing Xander, is killing Alexis, and thus defeating the entire point of trying to rescue her- and people have ignored this and just kept attacking them?

SephirothSage said:
So to clarify- it looks like killing Xander, is killing Alexis, and thus defeating the entire point of trying to rescue her- and people have ignored this and just kept attacking them?
Xander is dying. Lexie will die if there are any further attacks or if too much time passes without someone trying to save her. It is still possible to save her at the present point in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Anywho... what in the name of our banana overlords is going on *^*

[/QUOTE]
Students are in the process of killing a student...

Sooo, question, though it may have been explained elsewhere and I'm just missing it...

When weapon is in their weapon form and wielded by a meister, do they see what the meister sees in terms of soul perception and whatnot or just what they would normally see themselves? If that makes anny sense whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured. Hrn.. If I wasn't already carrying a weapon, I'd just try to run in and grab her to try and help her with my soul wavelength, but I'm unsure if ripping her out of Xander's hands would cause more harm than help... and I just posted, so I need to wait...

Cecilia said:
Sooo, question...
When a weapon is in their weapon form and wielded by a meister, do they see what the meister sees in terms of soul perception and whatnot or just what they would normally see themselves? If that makes anny sense whatsoever.
I think I'd be willing to let you decide on that one. Have fun with it!

SephirothSage said:
Hrn... how many posts is it generally considered polite to wait before posting again, usually?
I would say that depends on what you're intending on doing. If you're going to charge in and try to snatch Lexie out of Xander's hands, I'd recommend giving @QuirkyAngel and @Deadeyelee a bit of a heads up that that's something you'd like to do because I know Kalin wanted another shot at pulling Lexie out of the black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back