Out of Soul Chat

Exanis said:
Victory through arrows! VICTORY THROUGH ARROWS! Arrows! Arrows! OI OI OI!
Cheering chant aside, I do believe Jason has completed his job once again, with the help of the lovely Cynthia this time around.
Indeed, the street urchin did not disappoint, much to Cynthia's amusement and chagrin xD I'm not certain how we are supposed to tell the internal sibling struggle from this distance, so I suggest we give them another volley, eh? >:3

Stickdom said:
Indeed, the street urchin did not disappoint, much to Cynthia's amusement and chagrin xD I'm not certain how we are supposed to tell the internal sibling struggle from this distance, so I suggest we give them another volley, eh? >:3
Now that would be interesting! I actually know what would happen in that case and I'm not going to say...

*Is entirely amused*

All Jason would see is Xander not going down, and then blame it on Cynthia, most likely pointing out that for all her bragging, it still wasn't a one shot.

Another volley it is.

Exanis said:
All Jason would see is Xander not going down, and then blame it on Cynthia, most likely pointing out that for all her bragging, it still wasn't a one shot.
Another volley it is.
Right-o, boss! Heading out to the library, I'll post when I get there. Feel free to beat me to it if you get the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Athena.

1) Huzzah, post!

2) Sorry for being at work whenever things happen.

3) I had an idea that felt pretty crazy at the time, but that I want to talk about anyway to get it out of my head, if you're game for a PM while I'm home?

Oh- and uhm.

@DaughterofAthena

Forgot to ping you properly. If you /are/ on and available right now, by the way. Apart from talking about the thing that popped into my head while I was at work....

Considering Miyoko is about to try wielding Kassana again, would you care to help me make my next post a collab with yah for that?

SephirothSage said:
Considering Miyoko is about to try wielding Kassana again, would you care to help me make my next post a collab with yah for that?
I should be free in about an hour. I'm about to go out and get dinner.

Probably should post for Dakota... Though all she's really doing is panicking so it's not a positive that I will post again. Studying for finals demands more attention currently. However, I have been quite enjoying reading everyone's posts. They're all so much fun to read, despite them being mostly fight posts. Probably due to the unique styles of writing.

Zenaida said:
Probably should post for Dakota... Though all she's really doing is panicking so it's not a positive that I will post again. Studying for finals demands more attention currently. However, I have been quite enjoying reading everyone's posts. They're all so much fun to read, despite them being mostly fight posts. Probably due to the unique styles of writing.
Would you like for me to give something more coherent for Dakota specifically to respond to? I can if you'd like but I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. I don't want you to feel that you don't have anything to write, but if you're ok with not really having anything to write at the present moment, I can be ok with it too.

DaughterofAthena said:
Would you like for me to give something more coherent for Dakota specifically to respond to? I can if you'd like but I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. I don't want you to feel that you don't have anything to write, but if you're ok with not really having anything to write at the present moment, I can be ok with it too.
Thank you for offering, but it's fine. ^-^ I'm pretty busy with finals season like most, so I'm fine with not having much to respond to right now.

@Deadeyelee

I'll get a post up for Jack this weekend to give Kalin a second shot at saving Lexie, hopefully before @Stickdom and @Exanis starts raining down arrows.

Though, I'll be honest, a large part of me is curious about what would happen if that were the case =P

@Genon

lol. Ghost girl, huh? We're fighting ghosts right now^^

QuirkyAngel said:
@Deadeyelee
I'll get a post up for Jack this weekend to give Kalin a second shot at saving Lexie, hopefully before @Stickdom and @Exanis starts raining down arrows.

Though, I'll be honest, a large part of me is curious about what would happen if that were the case =P
It makes me so happy that I have everyone in the dark... xD

I'm just announcing this formally here. I have a lot of school work to catch up on, final exams next week, and a class I am likely to be failing by the end of everything so I will not make any guarantees on anything moving forward within this rp until the beginning of June. That does not mean I won't be around, but I really need to focus on getting my life in order which I think I can do without too much difficulty. If anyone starts bugging me about posts, I WILL have a very short fuse though just because I do have other things on my mind.

I just wanted to get a warning out to everyone so that it is out there.

DaughterofAthena said:
It makes me so happy that I have everyone in the dark... xD
I'm just announcing this formally here. I have a lot of school work to catch up on, final exams next week, and a class I am likely to be failing by the end of everything so I will not make any guarantees on anything moving forward within this rp until the beginning of June. That does not mean I won't be around, but I really need to focus on getting my life in order which I think I can do without too much difficulty. If anyone starts bugging me about posts, I WILL have a very short fuse though just because I do have other things on my mind.

I just wanted to get a warning out to everyone so that it is out there.
Gotcha. Real life comes first.

I wish you the best of luck on your finals.

So uh... @Stickdom and I may have likely just killed two students in our characters zeal. Depends on how things turn out, but I ain't crossing my fingers.

I feel no regret. Only amusement.

Exanis said:
So uh... @Stickdom and I may have likely just killed two students in our characters zeal. Depends on how things turn out, but I ain't crossing my fingers.
To be fair, they were raving psycho lunatics when we found them, how were we supposed to know they were normal students once upon a time? xD

Darn, i had a cool catchphrase I was going to have Cynthia use and I forgot to put it in there :P Oh well, I'll find another opportunity for her to use it xD

It's a good thing you saved it. You can only use such catchphrases with your ultimate moves, aka, Giant Goddamn Arrow.

Exanis said:
*Reads posts. Blinks. Realizes that my original plan may be a bit extreme...*

Decisions. Decisions.

No, see, extreme was that last shot to the back. That's extreme.

Unless you can one up death/permanent disability, I don't think you've met extreme yet.

(Please one up it, for the memes!)

Exanis said:
No, see, extreme was that last shot to the back. That's extreme.
Unless you can one up death/permanent disability, I don't think you've met extreme yet.

(Please one up it, for the memes!)
I meant extreme in a different sense. I think the ability I had intended to give someone is a bit extreme, I think.

I dunno what I'm going to do yet.

If I don't wind up using my idea, I'll let you know what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back