Out of Soul Chat

QuirkyAngel said:
@Stickdom
Stiiiiiiiiiiick! Good to see you! :D
Hey Quirk, I thought I saw you around here :D Well, perhaps our characters will get along better here, not punching each other in the gut and all... maybe xD

Stickdom said:
Hey Quirk, I thought I saw you around here :D Well, perhaps our characters will get along better here, not punching each other in the gut and all... maybe xD
lol. Maika had that one coming. Trapping own allies in genjutsu? Shame. (>u>)

As for our characters getting along...most likely. Both my characters are nice. And Jack's also English :)

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. Maika had that one coming. Trapping own allies in genjutsu? Shame. (>u>)
As for our characters getting along...most likely. Both my characters are nice. And Jack's also English :)
Wait... you're not suppose to sabotage your own team?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanarei said:
Wait... you're not suppose to sabotage your own team?
I most definitely agree, Hana Duck. That does not sound like a good plan at all.

On another note, I'm hoping to post for some people tonight. We'll see how that goes.

SephirothSage said:
*Patiently waits for the Witch to post.*
I'll see what I can do to get that up for ya! I might be trying to arrange a collab with Sunbather.

@Exanis I'll have a post up for Keziah and Axel sometime tonight I hope and tomorrow if not.

@Stickdom Same for Jessyka... I'm hoping to have something tonight or tomorrow.

I have three papers to write before I can work on posts though. I'm working and busy today.

Yeah, I'm working today and Saturday (taking a break at work at the moment), so no rush getting those posts out, anytime today is fantastic, but I'll be more free tomorrow to respond anyway. So whichever is more convenient for you, I'm down for whatever :)

Hey everyone, I am sorry for my delay posting. I'm in the middle of moving, and I won't be done until tomorrow. I have a good bit of my post written out, so once I'm free, I'll finish and put it up. Thank k you for being patient with me, and even if you do want to kill me, I appreciate you holding off so far ^_^ "

Laying around as per the usual for my weekends. Doesn't help that I'm sick as a dog. Hopefully, I'll get well enough to go watch Civil War later tonight though.

I understand, it's fine. I'm getting a bit bummed by how so much has happened while we where waiting, but it's fine I s'pose. Mrm.... If I'm on at the time when you can get together, maybe I could join in the Collab, or..?

SephirothSage said:
I understand, it's fine. I'm getting a bit bummed by how so much has happened while we where waiting, but it's fine I s'pose. Mrm.... If I'm on at the time when you can get together, maybe I could join in the Collab, or..?
I will be sure to PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back