Out of Soul Chat

@QuirkyAngel Technically you should be posted as a mention for Keane's post just now, since your character would of saw this go down possibly. Sorry we moved so much we were just waiting for a few minor changes but the posts been done for the better part of a week. :P

@Keanehandiam Post looks good thank you <3

Kaine said:
@QuirkyAngel Technically you should be posted as a mention for Keane's post just now, since your character would of saw this go down possibly. Sorry we moved so much we were just waiting for a few minor changes but the posts been done for the better part of a week. :P
@Keanehandiam Post looks good thank you <3
No problemo. Ella saw little boy saved. Feels relieved. Looks for others to help. There's really no need to mention Ella/Aiko unless your characters want to notice them.

Eyes =~= I didn't think a month or two after losing them would b this detrimental to my head, but blurg....

Welp, I remember now why I tend to stay away from Soul Eater roleplays...

I can't even mention someone in order to engage in a exchange without getting all chicken.

Mine said:
Welp, I remember now why I tend to stay away from Soul Eater roleplays...
I can't even mention someone in order to engage in a exchange without getting all chicken.
Hmm? You are afraid of talking to people? I don't attack characters for talking to each other.

If you are looking for a way to get involved in something, Jessyka just ran to the DWMA to get the Edolas Box. You could spot her and go with her... There is no fighting on that route. I can promise that much.

DaughterofAthena said:
Hmm? You are afraid of talking to people? I don't attack characters for talking to each other.
If you are looking for a way to get involved in something, Jessyka just ran to the DWMA to get the Edolas Box. You could spot her and go with her... There is no fighting on that route. I can promise that much.
No, no, I'm not excluding fighting. It's just that everyone seemed to have a partner and was already engaged in a fight that I really didn't want to interrupt.

Thank you very much for the suggestion though, I was really lost as to what to do exactly next.

@Exanis is also currently without a partner so approaching them would be another viable option.

@Cephalo controls Hotaru and Hotaru's weapon isn't present at the concert so there is another option right there.

Jessyka is probably your best bet at the moment though. Her partner went poof (as in the player vanished) and she is a guns meister in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes hello someone said my name. Yes I am one without a fellow goon to goon with so to speak, and I am very open to many shenanigans that many people tend to guffaw at from time to time. Though if anyone wants to do something speak up soon please cause I'm gonna be starting on a post that may or may not deal with tweedleDark and tweedleDarker.

Mine said:
No, no, I'm not excluding fighting. It's just that everyone seemed to have a partner and was already engaged in a fight that I really didn't want to interrupt.
Thank you very much for the suggestion though, I was really lost as to what to do exactly next.
Don't worry about interrupting. I don't think anyone would mind. Personally, I enjoy it when other rpers jump in because it gives me more things to respond to and more characters for my character to meet.

Just pick a character(s)/event(s) that interests you and have your character interact. As Athena said, there are still quite a few characters who don't yet have partners/partnership is tentative/partners have disappeared or are unable to post for the concert event.

Cecilia said:
Shall post tonight.
Well, nvm. Not tonight... I got home and just about crashed on the couch doing homework. However, my post is most of the way done, so it will get put up tomorrow. ^-^ Promise.

Now, I'm going sleep.

DaughterofAthena said:
THINGS HAPPENED!!!
And some situations are growing more and more intense... I'm curious to see where people go from here.
A. Akahana is going to get a full forced roundhouse kick to the ribs by the best under 16 martial artist in all of France.

B. Kalin is going to do literally everything in his power to save Lexie.

Deadeyelee said:
A. Akahana is going to get a full forced roundhouse kick to the ribs by the best under 16 martial artist in all of France.
Uhm... I'd recommend at least staying out of the way until after Keziah strikes or Felix will get zapped as well. Akahana, Jayce and Axel are all currently on the strike path and will get electrocuted if things pan out. I'm hoping Akahana gets out of the way and that would then give Jayce a moment to roll out of the way. We'll see.

;-; the reason i was going to ask you if you were available, is because my original intention was to throat punch her before she got the chance ;-; But if I kick her off, she's the one the dude is after, right? It'd be poor taste if felix just sat around and watched this..

DaughterofAthena said:
Uhm... I'd recommend at least staying out of the way until after Keziah strikes or Felix will get zapped as well. Akahana, Jayce and Axel are all currently on the strike path and will get electrocuted if things pan out. I'm hoping Akahana gets out of the way and that would then give Jayce a moment to roll out of the way. We'll see.

DaughterofAthena said:
THINGS HAPPENED!!!
And some situations are growing more and more intense... I'm curious to see where people go from here.
Drama. More talking. Possibly first attempt at soul resonance from Jack and Kalin. We'll see. I haven't actually decided yet =P

Ella and Aiko will probably continue stunning ghosts while they wait for the box. Unless @Hanarei has a better idea.

Deadeyelee said:
;-; the reason i was going to ask you if you were available, is because my original intention was to throat punch her before she got the chance ;-; But if I kick her off, she's the one the dude is after, right? It'd be poor taste if felix just sat around and watched this..
Felix is quite the gentleman :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back