Out Of Character

We'll have at least one more because that's how mine is themed.

Well I will possibly do my trailer tomorrow, now that I see one. Also I'm waiting for someone to be apart of the white fang either in the trailer or just in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's mainly just due to the fact that there aren't really any ways for our characters to fight Humanoid enemies while still being "good guys".

It's mainly just due to the fact that there aren't really any ways for our characters to fight Humanoid enemies while still being "good guys".

Well you would be correct if my character wasn't going to be fighting for the White Fang in his trailer.

Gangs, the bar where Yang fights, sparring, muggers, Roman's men, there are lots of alternatives.

So I finally finished up my trailer last night. I gotta say for my first run with this character I like how it came out. I'd super appreciate any feedback tho,

When I get my other role plays settled I am going to be working on my trailer, now that I seen a few I have an ich that needs scratchin

Posted my trailer, hopefully its good ><

Loved the trailer, you did a great job! Legend of Zelda music was on point, and the fight scene with the Ursa was well written. Ysira is so damn cool.

I've posted a trailer as well. Would appreciate any thoughts you have on it.

As for you, good sir, RvB soundtrack worked exceedingly well here. Rook is a badass, love his semblance. Can't wait to see more of him when the time comes. 

Loved the trailer, you did a great job! Legend of Zelda music was on point, and the fight scene with the Ursa was well written. Ysira is so damn cool.

She did little compared to her brother.

Speaking of, whats the policy of side characters of our creation? Like Ysira's brother for example?

She did little compared to her brother.

Speaking of, whats the policy of side characters of our creation? Like Ysira's brother for example?

Well, we'll probably be focusing on our individual characters and their time at beacon for the beginning part of this rp, so we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back