Out Of Character

Well if we're talking criticisms, what are you guys' of mine? Don't worry, I can handle the truth, I'll only cry a little bit lol

Well if we're talking criticisms, what are you guys' of mine? Don't worry, I can handle the truth, I'll only cry a little bit lol

I liked it. A couple of lines in I realized that Rook's name is pretty clever, given the fact that he can 'Castle' by changing places with his 'Rooks'. If I had to say anything, it's that rather than piercing a man's heart to kill him instantly, you would have to go for the brain. If you're stabbed in the heart, you'd have a bit of time before you bleed out, after all.

There's also the fact that stabbing someone through the Sternum is harder than the skull, but... With enough strength, or hitting it at the right angle it wouldn't be that different, I'd imagine.

Good on you.

There's also the fact that stabbing someone through the Sternum is harder than the skull, but... With enough strength, or hitting it at the right angle it wouldn't be that different, I'd imagine.

Good on you.

*Slowly sneaks away*

*Slowly sneaks away*

I'm not a murderer, I swear!

I just wrote a scene of someone being killed over 200 times by a Treant in a Web Novel of mine, so I kinda had to know about what would be immediately lethal and what wouldn't!

@Ensig Yeah, that'd probably kill him faster, but there's something about stabbing someone in the head that just feels weird. Like, you can shoot someone in the head, you can cut their head off, but it just feels...wrong to stab them in the head.

@TheTipsyBard14 Thanks a lot, man.

Yeah, that'd probably kill him faster, but there's something about stabbing someone in the head that just feels weird. Like, you can shoot someone in the head, you can cut their head off, but it just feels...wrong to stab them in the head.

I seen people stab someone through the ear, does that count as a head stabbing? Mind you in a game/movie I think.

@Ariesye Ouch, that sounds pretty brutal. But on the bright side, it seems I have a few more clever ways for Rook to brutally murder people, so thanks.

@Ensig Yeah, that'd probably kill him faster, but there's something about stabbing someone in the head that just feels weird. Like, you can shoot someone in the head, you can cut their head off, but it just feels...wrong to stab them in the head.

@TheTipsyBard14 Thanks a lot, man.

Go for the temple, eyes, behind the ears, or the base of the skull, those are the weak points.

I mean uh yeah man stabbing people in the head, who would do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys.... Why do we have 13 characters? thought we had 14

To flesh out this point, here's the progress on all of the characters:

• Aryl Mikado - WIP

• Emerald Stone - Completed, verified

• Neil Cyclamen - WIP

• Nerin Ols - Completed, verified

• Shiro Kan - Completed(?), marked as 'WIP' in the Title

• Ysira Moon - Completed, verified

• Franziska D. Fandango - Completed, verified, tagged as WIP

• Wynn Jades - WIP

• Venedrict Grune - Completed, verified

• Ashlynn Caroline Sombra - Completed, verified

• Benjamin Argent - Completed, verifed

• Chen Hua Ling - Completed, verified, marked as 'WIP' in the Title

• Rook Terra - Completed, verified

To sum up the information:

• 9-10 characters are done (depending on whether Sensei's character is done yet)
  • 2-3 finished characters have 'WIP' somewhere in their Thread info, making them confusing
  • 3 Characters are marked as WIP, and need to be nudged a little

In regards to the '14th', there was someone who dropped yesterday/the day before (I think), but I'm not sure if they had a CS up. We technically have 16 members in the Roleplay still, with @rooke @Happy Red Mage and @Fluffykitty9000 being the lurkers. There's also one excess interested person in the Interest Check.

So...

Who will create the 14th character?

Who will surpass their limits and create the greatest RWBY character of all time?

When will I complete my Trailer?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON OOC CHAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back