Out Of Character

It seems someone did leave then. Either that or I counted wrong. In any case, we have 15 people accepted to the thread and 2 applicants at the moment so that may be where the 17 is coming from.

It seems someone did leave then. Either that or I counted wrong. In any case, we have 15 people accepted to the thread and 2 applicants at the moment so that may be where the 17 is coming from.

ah, yeah I'm not good at reading that. We shall see I suppose.

I'll be able to post a CS after I finish some projects so it may not be up until tomorrow.

Guess this didn't post. Oops. I'm in class so I'll be able to post afterwards.

So, who else is going to be writing up a 'trailer'? Pretty excited to write mine, it'll probably be up tomorrow.

So, who else is going to be writing up a 'trailer'? Pretty excited to write mine, it'll probably be up tomorrow.

I'm waiting to see others to get some inspiration, plus to see length really just so I can gauge my own before I do.

I'm currently watching the legitimate trailers, so I'll get working on mine afterwards. It'll be done today or tomorrow, so long as I'm not interrupted by anything.

I'll be making my trailer after I finally narrow down a semblance and maybe try and fluff up my backstory.

@Ariesye I might just leave mine all dark and mysterious - my character is already pretty edgy so why not just go that extra mile, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back