Out Of Character

@Sensei Fox

She ended up taking a bit longer than expected, but Nerin's done! I hope you don't mind, but I changed the order of some of the parts, simply because I found myself explaining stuff about her Bio, only to find I hadn't written her Bio yet...

I might compress the larger bits using HTML Overflows later, seeing as the post is a bit big for my tastes.

I'll check out your character and everyone elses this afternoon when I get a moment.

Heyo! Currently working on my CS. I should be done by the end of today or tomorrow, most likely.

Almost three Teams worth, so long as people don't flake out. How exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who never done open forum rp its exciting to say the least, I'm sorry for my newbish ahead of time. *bows repeatably*

We're actually closing in on having 4 teams. Just not everyone that I've invited to the thread has posted characters yet.

That's the plan. I'll try to arrange everyone's initials in to some kind of phonetic team name and well get the IC section rolling.

If you need me to change Nerin's name for the sake of making a team name sound awesome, just tell me (although, it would probably be best if Teams were formed for combat/semblance synergy rather than names). A name with the same meaning is easy to come by in her case, after all.

If you need me to change Nerin's name for the sake of making a team name sound awesome, just tell me (although, it would probably be best if Teams were formed for combat/semblance synergy rather than names). A name with the same meaning is easy to come by in her case, after all.

I'll try to do it with minimal name changing. I'll try to put together teams based on how they would work in combat as well as how personal plots may intersect down the line.

I'll try to do it with minimal name changing. I'll try to put together teams based on how they would work in combat as well as how personal plots may intersect down the line.

Speaking of personal plots... I should probably send you a PM regarding my idea for Nerin's Father. I'm currently working on a CS for another RP, so I'll do that in a bit.

Speaking of personal plots... I should probably send you a PM regarding my idea for Nerin's Father. I'm currently working on a CS for another RP, so I'll do that in a bit.

That's fine. I'm turning in for the night so I'll look over whatever you send in the morning.

I'll be able to post a CS after I finish some projects so it may not be up until tomorrow.

Since characters are being created still, I'm considering creating a sub-section in the Roleplay Area for Character Trailers. Sorta similar to the lead up to the first season where Team RWBY was introduced individually by trailers 

Basically, you'll be able to write your own personal character trailer if you want to.

The purpose of this is to expand your character past their CS. I think most people would agree that some characters just play differently than their CS would allude to. Also for those of us that made characters they haven't played before, it offers a chance to test the waters of how you want to play your character before we hit the main IC posts.

It's also good for people that have itchy typing fingers and what to write/read some homebrew RWBY action.

The personal character trailers will be entirely optional. If you have the time or feel the urge to make one, you'll be more than welcome to.

Alright, my CS is up, and I am super happy with how it turned out. Can't wait to write up a trailer soon, and then officially get started with the rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back