Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]My finals are May 28th and 29th and June 1st

[/QUOTE]
I would die if I was still stuck in school for that much longer. I'm ready for summer... it can't come fast enough.

It's not really a big deal though....seniors are gone, we're just doing study guides and crap... >.>

Now wish me luck...I'm about to try bratwurst pizza..

the 29th should've been my last day but my last period teacher sucks and is making us show up on the 1st

Nekoni said:
I should be out of haitys soon too >3< finals coming up soon
It's good to know you're coming back, Nekoni. We all missed you, I'm sure. I know I did. 'u'

@Unyielding I apologize for getting to you so late on this, but Jacob, Alyssa, and Loke are not at the theater at the moment. At the moment, the people who are there are Rex, Tommy, Russel, Peare, and Shakes. Once again, sorry for forgetting about this.

Nekoni said:
Ooooohh how many new characters do we have??
Quite a few, Nekoni. Though most are a person's second, or maybe third, new character. But we do have some new faces since you took your break.

Indeed. Things are a little slow right now due to people having exams, but I believe it should be picking up relatively soon. Maybe, when you have time to join in this once more, you can look over the active Mission Prompts. They are very good, in my opinion. 'u'

Even though my exams will be done soon, my internet has been very limited but my activity may perk up since my boss gave me a MAC with better wifi stats. I will loving jumping back in and fighting again >;3 pew pew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back