Out-of-Character Chat

I don't even think the message for the power of friendship is done well. Just cuz you have friends you all of a sudden get a super power boost? What message does that even send lol. It would be a whole other thing if, once in a while, natsu or erza get their ass whooped and their friends step in and help them fight their enemy, and they win together. That would actually send a message of how important it is to have friends who care about you, not suddenly turning into god just because you remembered you had friends in the middle of a battle

It's just the worst thing in Fairy Tail

Power through friendship is very common in Shonen manga, Fairy Tail being one of the most prominent users. It's not anything new to the genre, but suddenly gaining strength by remembering friends can ruin a character's development and the audience's interest. This is one of the reasons I've found more enjoyment in Seinen series, such as Tokyo Ghoul and Berserk.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Power through friendship is very common in Shonen manga, Fairy Tail being one of the most prominent users. It's not anything new to the genre, but suddenly gaining strength by remembering friends can ruin a character's development and the audience's interest. This is one of the reasons I've found more enjoyment in Seinen series, such as Tokyo Ghoul and Berserk.

[/QUOTE]
I've yet to see another anime that quite abuses it the way Fairy Tail does though

Ladies and Gentlemen of the server I am happy to announce that my finals are DONE!!! WOOT, WOOT! So who wants to party with this awesome guy?!!!

WiseGuy said:
Ladies and Gentlemen of the server I am happy to announce that my finals are DONE!!! WOOT, WOOT! So who wants to party with this awesome guy?!!!
I'm so pumped!!! School is out everyone!!!

BLUR said:
I've yet to see another anime that quite abuses it the way Fairy Tail does though
Yeah, Fairy Tail uses it far too much.

WiseGuy said:
I would, but I still have three weeks of exams left...

I'd party with you as well...but my exams are at the end of the month...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I'd party with you as well...but my exams are at the end of the month...

[/QUOTE]
Oh I'm sorry about that, but I do wish you luck on your finals. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

You people and your exams >.> work for a month or two that takes lot of your time away. Meanwhile that's my entire life xD

I will be working on a post this weekend for team all fibre with a couple other people. I am almost done writing my paper and then I should have a weekend full of time to do stuff.

then sleep my @Infinities Lover ... GO TO SLEEP AND DREAM ...

DREAM THE DREAM THAT KEEPS ON DREAMing

KEEP DREAMING TILL YOU WAKE UP ONLY TO FIND OUT

it was only a dream

id like to find out for myself. ya know, if it'll ever actually load and the picture not pause

Users who are viewing this thread

Back