Out-of-Character Chat

Hes doing the DBZ thing of showing off how much more powerful they got after a timeskip, except is taking wayyy longer than any mangaka.

I can respect how hard Mashima works, since many artists struggle to put out one chapter a week and he's doing two. However, quantity doesn't necessarily equal quality.

I believe it was in celebration of Golden Week in Japan, but I'm not sure. Mashima does multiple chapters on occasion, once releasing three on the same day.

Lucem Tenebris]Zeref's Magic isn't as overpowered. [/QUOTE] This is very true said:
57a8c272e928a_FairyTailFriendship.jpg.1066e858914554ddb0f3adb785ce2c8e.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• Fairy Tail Friendship.jpg
    Fairy Tail Friendship.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
  • upload_2015-5-14_19-54-47.jpeg
    upload_2015-5-14_19-54-47.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 19
Can someone help me, I'm trying to come up with a band name but I'm not good at naming stuff.... We are a Rock/Punk rock/Hard rock band if that helps.... If anyone comes up with anything please let me know, it would be appreciated.

It teaches people to value friends :P

@Kanra23 It depends on if you want to be serious, funny, clever, or serious expressed through intelligent nuance.

Lexielai said:
It teaches people to value friends :P
It's a very good message, but in my opinion, makes for poor writing.

Kanra23 said:
Can someone help me, I'm trying to come up with a band name but I'm not good at naming stuff.... We are a Rock/Punk rock/Hard rock band if that helps.... If anyone comes up with anything please let me know, it would be appreciated.
If it becomes too difficult, name generators are often useful tools. You don't have to use the suggestions given, but it usually helps with the creative process.

Audience are students but over the summer we are playing at some festivals so we should have a wider ranged audience. As for my band members I have a socially awkward drummer who has anger issues and even he admits to that, I have a alcoholic and somewhat of a bad ass playing rhythm guitar and doing male vocals, I have a very intelligent and smart bass guitarist who is also really funny, I have a female vocalist who is shy and nervous about getting up on stage but she is quite a outgoing person (she also was the person to call our drummer socially awkward), And then there's me and I'm basically just a mix of the qualities everyone else in my band has.

And @Lucem Tenebris I have gone through at least 20 name generators already.

The Avenger's of Rock?

I'm pretty sure the traits of your band match that of each Avenger. Badass Drunk - Iron Man. Socially awkward person with anger issues - Hulk. Intelligent guitarist - Hawkeye. Female vocalist - Black Widow. Kanra23 - Captain America. It's perfect. (Plus since your target audience is young people, Avenger's 2 just came out, so superheroes are back at it's height.) Think about it.

@Kanra23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back