Out-of-Character Chat

The countdown is on everyone only one final left woot, woot!

And then watch out because Lance the drunken master is coming back!

It'll be Legend.... wait for it.... wait for it....

I hope that you're not lactose and tolerant because the next word is dary

LEGENDARY

Oh yeah so with the latest chapter

Is Natsu now a godslayer? I mean he literally punched a god to smithereens that was summoned

PicaPirate said:
Is Natsu now a godslayer? I mean he literally punched a god to smithereens that was summoned
he ate the god slayers magic remember

PicaPirate said:
I don't believe he was using God Slayer Magic, but I'd prefer this explanation over Natsu simply having powered up. Otherwise, there would be no purpose to add God Slayers into Fairy Tail, being that a Dragon Slayer was able to defeat a War God in one hit. It wouldn't make much sense either, since Dragons can only be harmed by Dragon Slayer Magic and this would likely apply to Gods as well.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
I don't believe he was using God Slayer Magic, but I'd prefer this explanation over Natsu simply having powered up. Otherwise, there would be no purpose to add God Slayers into Fairy Tail, being that a Dragon Slayer was able to defeat a War God in one hit. It wouldn't make much sense either, since Dragons can only be harmed by Dragon Slayer Magic and this would likely apply to Gods as well.

[/QUOTE]
I think we need to classify Plot armour and Deus Ex Machina powers as some of his abilities.

PicaPirate said:
I think we need to classify Plot armour and Deus Ex Machina powers as some of his abilities.
I'm more or less used to it now, since it has occurred several times through the almighty power of friendship, but I still dislike these events. I thought things would improve after the Tarturus Arc, but the last few chapters have caused my hope to slowly wane.

Ah there are so many spoilers, I cannot take them all

Lexielai said:
Oh Lex you know it'll be awesome ( ;) )

BLUR said:
That was once one of my favorite shows on tv

Lex must be lactose intolerant
Oh it's the greatest!

PicaPirate said:
Hmmm, true that. He can eat anything though, it just later has to be purged from his body.
But remember the fact that he could use lightning after eating it.

Also that probably was not a true God because it was summoned by a human (or it was In an weaken state )

And nastu did not 1 shot it... He 2 shot it... The first punch did not hurt it much
Also

Unyielding said:
But remember the fact that he could use lightning after eating it.

Also that probably was not a true God because it was summoned by a human (or it was In an weaken state )

And nastu did not 1 shot it... He 2 shot it... The first punch did not hurt it much
Also
He doesn't simply absorb god slayer magic, not quite that simple [emoji14] and if it is, that's really dumb.

I never said one shot xD im Lucem on this I must admit.

Unyielding said:
Also that probably was not a true God because it was summoned by a human (or it was In an weaken state)
It crossed my mind that this may not have been a true God and I hope that's the case. Hopefully, it's only a title like the "Gods of Ishgar". So far, there hasn't been any information on Gods. If Natsu suddenly became a God Slayer, it would go against the explanation of the Magic during the battle on Tenrou.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
It crossed my mind that this may not have been a true God and I hope that's the case. Hopefully, it's only a title like the "Gods of Ishgar". So far, there hasn't been any information on Gods. If Natsu suddenly became a God Slayer, it would go against the explanation of the Magic during the battle on Tenrou.

[/QUOTE]
either way, it is safe to say the time skip seems to have given him extreme OP. Is there a trope for this?

There is actually

Something with having some super powerful guy losing just to show off how strong a character is

I don't get why Mashima thinks anything he's been doing since the end of the last arc is a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back