Out-of-Character Chat

I was thinking stomach ache...

I mean I've eaten almost a whole can a frosting but I haven't had any side effects yet :3

/realized Hannah Montana still plays on TV in some parts and is watching the movie laughing at the stupidity

Okay BLUR I have a riddle for you, Two fathers and two sons walk into a candy store. They each buy something for $0.50 but they only spent $1.50. How is that possible?

@BLUR

WiseGuy said:
Okay BLUR I have a riddle for you, Two fathers and two sons walk into a candy store. They each buy something for $0.50 but they only spent $1.50. How is that possible?
@BLUR
Can I answer the riddle?

There is a grandfather, a father and a son. The father counts as both a father and a son.

WiseGuy said:
@BLUR
Im guessing one is a grandfather, one is his son, and one is his grandson?

Even after a bunch of friends, a teacher, and a councilor advised me to see a doctor about ADHD, and after that doctor took tests and concluded to send me to a psychologist for further testing, and after that psychologist concludes without a doubt that I have ADHD after talking to me and reviewing school records and information given from friends and family, my mom doesn't fail in trying her hardest to invalidate that just so she can call me a lazy, irresponsible, incompetent bum who isn't going to amount to anything. Then she wonders why I always disappear into my room when I come home.

Morning

While this chair is much more comfortable than normal doctors office chairs, I'd rather not sit in it for much, longer.... >.>

CelticHero37 said:
Even after a bunch of friends, a teacher, and a councilor advised me to see a doctor about ADHD, and after that doctor took tests and concluded to send me to a psychologist for further testing, and after that psychologist concludes without a doubt that I have ADHD after talking to me and reviewing school records and information given from friends and family, my mom doesn't fail in trying her hardest to invalidate that just so she can call me a lazy, irresponsible, incompetent bum who isn't going to amount to anything. Then she wonders why I always disappear into my room when I come home.
Wow... That sucks

Archdemon said:
Wow... That sucks
Yeah, I guess that's what they mean when they say I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Don't have the money to get out of that stress and don't have the motivation because of too much stress to get out of my current situation :/

CelticHero37 said:
Yeah, I guess that's what they mean when they say I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. Don't have the money to get out of that stress and don't have the motivation because of too much stress to get out of my current situation :/
Do something you enjoy doing. If you're feeling stressed the best thing you can do is to do something that relaxes you. Go out for a run, or do some other sort of exercise. It's proven that exercise releases chemicals into your brain that counteract with the ones associated with stress, anxiety, and depression. It's the most wonderful thing in the world.

I'm sorry to hear about your ADHD, but at least it's one of the most medically manageable disorders! One of my closest friends also has ADHD and he's done great throughout his school life and everything else and is living very happily! I hope that makes you feel better :)

I am actually succeeding at homework on a Saturday! This is very rare and I am actually really proud of myself! Sorry this is random... I am on a break and I felt the need to proclaim this somewhere.

You guys should listen to this dude! He's amazing! [emoji2]

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

These are all my favorite songs that he did and he's really good at mimicking them too! [emoji18]

BLUR said:
Do something you enjoy doing. If you're feeling stressed the best thing you can do is to do something that relaxes you. Go out for a run, or do some other sort of exercise. It's proven that exercise releases chemicals into your brain that counteract with the ones associated with stress, anxiety, and depression. It's the most wonderful thing in the world.
I'm sorry to hear about your ADHD, but at least it's one of the most medically manageable disorders! One of my closest friends also has ADHD and he's done great throughout his school life and everything else and is living very happily! I hope that makes you feel better :)
That's where I feel stuck though. Whenever I try to relax I it always ends up causing more stress because I get behind. On top of that, the things I enjoy I either can't afford or it annoys my parents. I know ADHD is manageable. The thing is, I've only started getting help recently because my parents wouldn't let me before since they don't really believe in it.

CelticHero37 said:
That's where I feel stuck though. Whenever I try to relax I it always ends up causing more stress because I get behind. On top of that, the things I enjoy I either can't afford or it annoys my parents. I know ADHD is manageable. The thing is, I've only started getting help recently because my parents wouldn't let me before since they don't really believe in it.
I hate people who say they don't "Believe" in a certain thing like they don't believe that children should take medication when they need it for being to hyper like me when I was little. I almost actually died because I was so hyper that I wouldn't eat anything and I was saved by medication. I would drone on but I don't think you guys wanna read an entire post based on my pet peeves. Hope you find someway to relieve your stress! [emoji6]

Archdemon said:
I hate people who say they don't "Believe" in a certain thing like they don't believe that children should take medication when they need it for being to hyper like me when I was little. I almost actually died because I was so hyper that I wouldn't eat anything and I was saved by medication. I would drone on but I don't think you guys wanna read an entire post based on my pet peeves. Hope you find someway to relieve your stress! [emoji6]
It's the little things like my friends and the ability to be part of this RP that help me relieve stress. If you want to hear a crazy story about not believing, I wondered when I was younger if I had asthma. My dad said no, that he had been an athletic trainer before and knew the signs. However, I finally asked the doctor on my own and described what I was feeling. He said I very well might have had constrictive asthma. My dad still didn't believe it. Then the doctor looked at the files and noticed that as a kid, my dad had the same problem, which can be hereditary.

*rolls into thread*

Infi wanted me to let people kn0w that she isn't able to log into RpN at the moment and may be gone for an indeterminate amount of time.

That is all. uwu

*rolls away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back