Out-of-Character Chat

PicaPirate said:
And no it isn't the Mithril Pebble of Pig Smiting ;) (rest you guys probably won't get this joke)
Is that from SWE?!?!?!?!?!

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Is that from SWE?!?!?!?!?!

[/QUOTE]
Its from when Unyielding was in a SAO RP I staffed in while I still had free time. He was absolutely adamant their Loli of a character had the mithril pebble of pig smiting (from SAO abridged), even when ranged weapons weren't allowed xD

Why do I have the feeling I'm about to be dragged into something... [emoji14]

Also we need to set up the Kirito is always right Foundation patreon.

PicaPirate said:
Its from when Unyielding was in a SAO RP I staffed in while I still had free time. He was absolutely adamant their Loli of a character had the mithril pebble of pig smiting (from SAO abridged), even when ranged weapons weren't allowed xD
There's a parody made by Something Witty Entertainment on youtube. Kirito is a real asshole and made a story to annoy Klein place of the first episode. The Mighty Pebble of pig Slaying

!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]There's a parody made by Something Witty Entertainment on youtube. Kirito is a real asshole and made a story to annoy Klein place of the first episode. The Mighty Pebble of pig Slaying

[/QUOTE]
So if I hit it enough it'll drop candy like a pinata?

PicaPirate said:
Why do I have the feeling I'm about to be dragged into something... [emoji14]
Also we need to set up the Kirito is always right Foundation patreon.
!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK OF!!!!!!!!

Man I love that parody.....when I'm bored and need to laugh I start over from episode 1 :3

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]YOU KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK OF!!!!!!!!
Man I love that parody.....when I'm bored and need to laugh I start over from episode 1 :3

[/QUOTE]
They're all amazing xD I died at the latest episode, along with when Asunas face gets drawn on in one before.

"Well you could of....*noises*"

"Could of what?"

"....Nevermind, I'll buy you lunch."

So, in All-Fiore, is it a church or a library that everyone is/has retreated to? Seems I've read both. Or are there two places?

I have noticed that its been fairly quiet as well, but I think that a lot of people have exams and stuff. I have another two weeks before exams start up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back