Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]It wasn't working

[/QUOTE]
But you are still alive... Or you are a ghost... Hmmm...

This week and next are AP exams. I have one Friday and one next Wednesday. Then May 28th and 29th are finals. Technically also June 1st, but hopefully my history teacher will be nice and not make those who took the AP test take her final as well, like our english teacher, so instead of three days of finals, only two.

BLUR said:
All my college friends are in finals week, and i still have 5 weeks to go T.T
I'm on a quarter system so I always start later than everyone else and go a couple weeks later than everyone else and it sucks! But, on the plus side, I get to take more classes in my 4 year college career.

Hales said:
I'm on a quarter system so I always start later than everyone else and go a couple weeks later than everyone else and it sucks! But, on the plus side, I get to take more classes in my 4 year college career.
I'm also on the quarter system, what school do you go to?

Can't wait for the long summer break though! :D

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Senior year is almost here

[/QUOTE]
Make the most of it, it's one of the best years of your life!

Eh

All my friends ditched me to go to this college program I didn't qualify for xD

That, and all the subjects taught in the program are my worst, and have nothing to do with the career I want.

But there's one thing I'm looking forward to in my English class lol

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Eh
All my friends ditched me to go to this college program I didn't qualify for xD

That, and all the subjects taught in the program are my worst, and have nothing to do with the career I want.

But there's one thing I'm looking forward to in my English class lol

[/QUOTE]
Lol, well, idk what to say to that xD

What is it you're looking forward to?

Reading Pride & Prejudice I already read it back in 7th grade, took a test and got a hundred :3

I'm looking forward to reading it again ^.^

O9JqH1M.png

You see this? This is me getting no notifications.

NONE. NADA. NICHTS. ZILCH.

GAH.

I also got a good chuckle from that guy who had his head so far up their ass with their ego, that was something I wish I was there for to give a german style reality check.

Just waiting on White Supremacist Masquerade (I jest ;) ) and then I'll get to posting. OOC is rather limited for me due to busy life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Infi I'm very glad that you didn't die, that would have been traumatic for everyone on RPNation (^U^)

@Infinities Lover

Lexielai said:
Pretend I'm an anime character, and my eyes turn into amused triangles.
- - I prefer the Brock anime style personally. I don't know how that man can see but it's quite legendary!

Brock+vision_a02186_4174841.jpg

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Reading Pride & Prejudice I already read it back in 7th grade, took a test and got a hundred :3
I'm looking forward to reading it again ^.^

[/QUOTE]
Ah but have you read Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, now that's a classic lol

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]My friend Ghost kidnapped me...

[/QUOTE]
Casper you need to stop kidnapping people that is not okay lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol no her username literally is Ghost xD

But thank you for your kind words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back