Out-of-Character Chat

Refaulted said:
Hm. Well, Dusty isn't sure what he was born of, since he was adopted by a dragon. <.<
It would be possible I suppose. Jaamen didn't really keep track of all the women he raped.

It is dark. I was really surprised at myself when I first wrote Piper's character because I had never really gone that far before.

Honestly, I thought up the whole kit and caboodle for Dusty's actual parents. It's the kind of thing I do when I'm bored: think about my RP characters and what extra I can make about them.

I would've done the same, but I'm still not entirely sure what Fairy Tail has prepared for Dragon Slayer characters. There's a theory going around that they aren't from the current time period, though it seems very unlikely to be true.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Y.A.N.A

[/QUOTE]
I agree?

BLUR said:
I would've done the same, but I'm still not entirely sure what Fairy Tail has prepared for Dragon Slayer characters. There's a theory going around that they aren't from the current time period, though it seems very unlikely to be true.
Well, its not over yet. I assume it's gonna go on for another 200 chapters or so.

I FINALLY GOT CAUGHT UP ON THE MANGA A FEW DAYS AGO! :D

lol Ref

You Are Not Alone

as if. This isn't widely known.

That's DW lingo. Barely anyone knows it.

I've heard of Doctor Who before although I've never watched it, but I have never heard anyone refer to it as DW.

What is this face, >.>, suppose to be Lex? You use it a lot and I never figured out if it was good or bad haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back