Out-of-Character Chat

No I couldn't even access the site. Every time I tried the page redirected. It was something with the site and how it was made or whatever. Whoever pays for the site or whatever didn't get a notice or something to renew lease or whatever and found out because people couldn't get on and had friends message them.

I was one of those people. Pine found an announcement and sent it to me.

I also had this site issues xD connection refused on phone, TOR browser gave me a godaddy domain renewal page, a differing web proxy finally got me there to see the announcement of the domain being accidentally not renewed.

Yeah that was my thing. Pine texted me a picture of the announcement and i was able to get on

Yep. I was at a restaurant with my family. Originally I was going to wait, but then they kept talking and I got bored >.>

Hey guys!

My character was recently accepted, so I thought I would say hello and introduce myself to you all, and perhaps get to know you all

^-^ I look forward to Roleplaying with you guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Puh-lease, stop stalking me :3

I've been here since it was first made, O.o

I've been here...

/fades away

WHAT THE &%$^!!!!!

GFDI tapatalk removed this from my subscribed forums for some reason and I haven't got a notification in forever! Dammit...

Atom said:
WHAT THE &%$^!!!!!
GFDI tapatalk removed this from my subscribed forums for some reason and I haven't got a notification in forever! Dammit...
Yea I don't know how long it's been since I got a notification for the OOC chat, I seem to have missed a lot lol

Last day of finals SHOULDVE been May 30...But my last period teacher is a jerk and is making us show up June 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Back